Opposites attract

Roman pov:

I sit in awe as i stare at a giggly VIRGIL. I noticed something has been strange about everyone recently.Including myself. I started listening to My Chemical Romance??? And today, i heard something rather strange.

Virgil was listening to a song i was quite familiar with.

"No chance, no way i wont say im in love" I place my ear on the door, listening to Virgils beautiful voice. I usually would have bursted through his door and yelled that he could sing.But for some reason, i felt so out of it today. I decide to slowly open the door and make my way inside. I see a dancing virgil in A TIGER ONESEE!!! He looks at me in utter shock and embarassment for a few minutes and i watched a bright red blush appear on his face. He grabbs a pillow to  cover his face and i slowlywalk towards him and push the pillow away from his adorable face.

Virgil pov:

I was singing to "Wont say im in Love" from Hercules in my favorite tiger onesee, when i notice something strange.The door crept open and i see a shocked roman staring at me. He was wearing a black hoodie with a red sash like fabric running across it. I was too embarrassed to move so i stood there, letting a blush creep up onto my face. I rush to cover my face with something and see a pillow. As soon as i cover my face, i tense as i notice roman was walking towards me.He hesitantly removes the pillow from where it was, so he could see my face. He gives me an akward smile and i, for some reason, gave him a wide grin. He soon relaxes and now we stand in front of eachother, 5 inches apart.  Slowly it becomes 4 inches, then three, two, and then... Our lips touch. It was soft and innocent. It was also very warm. His soft lips akwardly tried to understand what they should do. I all of a sudden had a gut feeling, and went with it. I leaned in more. It was no longer a light and innocent kiss. It was still soft, but much more passionate.I feel roman smile as we kiss, causing me to giggle. He looks at me, eyes filled with wonder. And there i knew. I would not be left alone after this. 

Not that im complaining.

should i make a part two of this? Comment yes or no.

word count: 412

Hey guys, dont think that this is how my writing is now, i got a bit better by the Broken chapters so go check those out.