you need to eat

tw: eating disorder, angst, death

Anxiety pov:

I watch as patton sat down the plate of pasta. I look up in digust, he gives it to me as if he expects me to eat it. I hate having to turn away from his food, it isnt bad, but i dont want to eat. Suddenlu, roman slams his hands on the table, grabbing my arm and rushing into his room. I look up towards his face, he seems so...angry? No. Worried.

"Whats wrong with you?" Roman suddenly said. I flinched. Everything...No he would get more upset with me then. 

"Spit it out, Virgil!" He yells. I look up at him, and i dont feel okay. He thinks i can answer? I dont want to eat, im doing pretty good on this 'air diet' of mine. I ate an apple yesterday, im fine.

"WHAT?!" And i said that aloud. Great.... Im crying, and i dont have the strength to wipe the tear. Shit.

I havent eaten in days. Maybe a week? Im not sure. Im doing so well. As i thought that, roman speaks up.

"Your dying, virgil. You wont eat. Its been 6 days and youve had, what, 3 apples? You skip, and skip, and skip meals. And you dont care. But i cant sit around and watch this! Wake up virgil! YOU.ARE.DYING!!!" And then i fall to the floor. I finally take the time to smell roman and his room. The scent of roses linger. I see a blur rushing towards me, but i pay no mind. I really always have loved that smell... It just gives you,'the good vibes' as me and roman call it. I feel slightly tired, but i wont sleep yet... I smile, feeling reminicent over how me and roman used to dance to panic! at the disco on blast at 3 am. We dont do that anymore, especially since ive not been eating, he just gets angry. I miss that. I miss having a normal weight. I miss his holding me, and his  arms only making his was around my waist, as if i were the perfect fit for his arms. I dont like that one arm almost goes all the way around itself. He didnt like that either, so he didnt hold me. I started getting paler, colder. He hated that the most. I miss his soft kisses on my lips. Id love to feel those again. Id love for his warm hands to curl up at my cheek, and kiss each part of my face gently until meeting my lips. He doesnt do that since my lips got colder. 

"Roman...dont you know that this wasnt your doing? I just...didnt like my look. I miss you.

i miss your loving smile...Dont hate yourself for however this turns out. Im a little sick right now...but i swear, when im......... ready.. i will fly us out of here......" I hum to the tune of the song. And i feel his arm around my waist... I feel his other hand resting on my cheek. I feel him kiss my nose, cheek, forhead, chin, temple, eyes, then my mouth. I struggle to lean in as i feel his warm tears fall onto my cheeks. 

"I love you virgil. So hold on okay!?" I smile. 

"did you know, that youve always been my prince...sir...sing,,a lot.............." I breathe, but it hurts.. I think ill try slowing...down.