A new hobbie

7th grade Virgil pov:

I walk into the large school of crowded halls, immediately feeling overwhelmed by the loud chatter echoing as i roam.  I continuously  check my back to make sure i haven't hurt my guitar. I plan to start something this year.  But of course, like with everything i do, i feel sorta anxious. I have on my black hoodie.(This is before he has the purple) And i walk into the library. *I have 30 minutes* I walk in to see the librarian at his desk, on his computer. I slowly walk towards him and stand, not saying anything. He looks up at me and smiles. 

"Virgil. You came back to this school?" I slowly nod. I was going to go somewhere else this year but decided against it, because i thought i had friends... Of course i only have one now. And thats Logan. 

"Yeah... I just decided i wanted to come back here, i guess..." I say, hoping to end that discussion there.  He just nods, as if he knew.  And i just sigh in relief.

"So what can i do for you?" He asked, turning his head back down to the computer. *I guess hes busy. It IS the first day...*

" I uh- i just wanted to... *Dammit, say it virgil!* I want to start a... club? Would it count as that?" I say it all quickly, hoping to get it over with. He just smiles and hands me a form? 

"A band? Had a feeling. Get 4 members and you can have a room here after school." I look at him shocked, and give him the most genuine smile i could. Of course it ended up more like a side smirk. But hey, whats wrong with a good side smirk? I hesitantly nodded and walked away with the paper in hand. Now just to get 4 people...

HEY GUYS. SHOULD I MAKE A BOOK ON THIS? OR JUST A FEW PARTS? HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!