Logicality-too complex?!

Logan pov

I stand in my personal library, searching for specific books based on.... emotions.I just physically cringed. I have these strange feelings mentally when im around each side.None seem to be completely the same. Pattons however, was the most different. When im near him, i feel a strange sense of safety and i calm down,that is if im stressed.(Which is 93.6 percent of the time.) I feel calm, i dont feel any nervousness and im not ashamed of how i look or talk like i am with the others. I trust patton. I read up in the book and it say that that "love" and affection. Well i supposed they go hand in hand but whatever. When i think of that, i imagine pattons hand in mine and me looking towards him and going from his eyes to- WHOA.That was random. As i thought of that, i hear a giggle from the outside of my open door. I see a giddy patton looking at me oddly, kind of how i imagined he would look at me a moment ago.Does he "love" me? No that isnt likely i dont believe. I might have to run through the possibilities later, but for now i will choose to focus on my belove- PATTON.I look at him and give him a confused look.He then proceeds to walk towards me and sits on my bed.

"Whats gotcha so lost in thought lo?" 

"*What has gotten you* and im just,um, reading." He looks at me and then the book in a way that leads me to believe hes asking what it is about.

He swiftly grabbed the book from my hand and read up on the page i was reading, and restrained me from getting it with his open hand. I sigh in defeat after 2 minutes, assuming hes read enough to know whats happening.Maybe he can help...No, he might figure out that i lov- wait...I dont even know if i love him!What am i saying??? I winced as he read and when i felt his eyes on me, i slowly opened them to see him...hurt?Almost.

"You like someone?" He smiled, but it seemed forced.Does he perhaps love me as well, or is he hurt he didnt hear about it?Is he even hurt at all?Maybe the smile isnt forced.What is going on inside your head, Patton?

"As a matter of fact, i believe i do. But i dont know if they could love a metaphorical "robot" like me..." I glance at him, trying to see how his reaction changed, hoping it would give something away about what hes thinking.

"Anyone would be lucky to have you logan...Trust me.Go after them."He smiled sadly, i suppose he doesnt care if i see anymore.He also appears to be truly crushed...I should tell him...I couldnt do that.This is the one time i had to "feel" nervous!!! I always heard actions speak louder than words. Im pretty sure that isnt supposed to be taken literally, but whatever.

I stood up, grabbing Pattons chin and facing him towards me. I smile at him and lean in a tad bit. I swiftly rub my thumb along his lips, and he understood what i meant. He inched in and nodded, and we kissed. I wouldnt say i have  "butterflies" but more of my fight or flight instincts activating and causing my blood pressure,heart rate, and breathing rate to increase. I would say that it is enjoyable to feel his lips on mine. At first, our lips wouldnt move, it seemed we were too nervous.But after what seemed a split second, we suddenly had our lips moving in sync.I felt him move his hands to my neck and so i moved my arms to his upper waist area.I do not want to cross any boundaries.Just a minute later, patton giggled as he pulled away, the reason needing air i assume. I give him a look, and he nods happily. 

He just agreed to be my boyfriend.

This is nowhere near "to complex?!" I dont understand why i thought that before. I see a perfect, unperfect life ahead of me.And i am so unprepared!

At least i have... my beloved Patton.