Chapter 2: Just The Beginning

Me and Jesus went to the library to try and study but, Jesus's phone won't stop going off. "Jesus, you know you and your personal belonging are supposed to be quite in a library right?" I raise my eye brow while telling him this. Making it seem like I wasn't that interested in who was blowing up his phone but more interested in studying.

"I know, I'm sorry Hales it's just, some of my friends are asking us if we would come to a little party tonight.?"Jesus whispered. "A party?" I whisper back as I question him. I knew Jesus loved to go out and hang with the boys as he likes to say. And I don't really mind it. Except when he decides he's gonna drink irresponsibility. All he did was shake his head to my question. "A party with alcohol?" I question again while closing my laptop and putting it in my bag.  " yes however, I won't touch any of it. Please Hales let me take you out. Show you I'm not so crazy when I go out to things like this."  It took me a minute to think things over but I finally agreed and decided one party won't hurt. "Fine, but you can't screw this up Jesus." A smile grew wildly upon his face.

We finished packing our things and headed outside of the library. "I promise I won't act a fool tonight. Hales, I love you to much to fuck it up." I couldn't help but blush to Jesus telling me he loved me. It wasn't the first time but every time he says it, it just gives me butterflys.

Jesus went to his house to get ready and I went to mine. I decided that I was going to shower. As I get out of the shower and take my shower cap off because I didn't need to wash my hair today. I look at my hair and decide what to do with it.

"I think curls will do" I tell myself while looking in the mirror " with medium makeup today"

~10 minutes later~

I finish doing my hair and makeup and walk out of my bathroom into my bedroom to pick out an outfit. I get startled by Jesus sitting on my bed.
"OMG YOU CAN'T DO THAT JESUS!" I practically scream at him. He just laughs it off.
" Babe I picked out something you could wear underneath your clothes." He winks at me while playing with a pair of thongs that I got for my birthday.

"Give me that." I snatch them out of his hands while putting them on with the bra to match.

Finally after going through my closet I picked out an outfit. I put it on and look at myself completed in my stand up mirror.

"Damn, you're really my girlfriend

"Damn, you're really my girlfriend. You sure you wanna wear that?" Jesus asks me while standing behind me.

" yeah, why do you not like it?" I say while feeling a little embarrassed for thinking it was cute.

" No no not like that. It looks to good on you. I can't promise I won't take it off you before tonight's over with." He says while leaving kissing on my bare neck.

I shiver under his touch while my skin fills with goosebumps.

"Hmm" I clear my throat. "Umm, we should get going to the party Mr. Foster, I have to see if you're worthy of these clothes to even come off tonight." I say while walking out the door and down the stairs.

As we're driving to the party I can't help but fall more in love with Jesus while he's holding my hand and singing the song he put on word for word. Little moments like this are the moments I love most. I hope it last forever.