Chapter 3: Hangover

Me and Jesus arrive to what was told to be a small party. But it was everything but that. Bottles of beer laying on the grass alongside people who were also laying there. Another person puking in the bushes from to much liquor. "Great" I mumbled under my breath as I step out of Jesus's car. I walk on the path walk to the front door and as I open it the smell of alcohol hits my nose. I hope Jesus can keep his promise. I think to myself.

As we step into the house I'm spotted right away by Callie and Mariana. Callie stays behind talking to Brandon while Jesus walks up to them. Mariana makes her way to me screaming about how she is going to steal my outfit one day because she's absolutely loving it.
"You have got to tell me where you got that outfit it is sooooo cute!" I start giggling " If your brother doesn't destroy it by the end of the night you can have it for a week." I laugh while looking over at Jesus who has a red solo cup and is chugging it. So much for making a promise I say to myself as I grab a cup for myself and sit on a couch next to Mariana.

As I'm sitting there, thinking of the possible things that could have been done on this couch. (It wasn't a dirty house or anything however it was Jesus's friends.)  I start to realize I'm getting a little buzzed. I made sure Jesus was aware of my intake of alcohol. And he knew why I was doing it. See I'm not much of a drinker. Yes once in a while I'll sip on a white claw here and there. But I don't go to parties for drinking or drugs. My father who abandoned my mother once she told him she was pregnant with me. Became a drug addict as well as an alcoholic.

I could tell that Jesus had a little to much to drink while he was swinging back and forth while debating to come up to me or not. He finally staggered over to me and had a seat. He put his hand on my thigh while explaining himself. "Babe *hiccup* I- I didn't even *hiccup* drink that much I promise" he said while trying to hold up his pinky finger. I could smell the alcohol coming from his breath.
" dang that sucks I'm just getting started!" I say while chugging a drink from his hand and standing on a coffee table. Yes I was being petty but don't make a promise you couldn't keep in the first place.

Jesus liked this side of me

Jesus liked this side of me. And not going to lie. I did to. As Only girl by Rihanna came on I started to dance to it. Trying to focus on not falling and keeping Jesus content he starts laughing at me. Enjoying my somewhat sexy dance moves. We make eye contact and he's pointing up stairs. I wink at him while grabbing his hand.

Jesus had no problem finding a bedroom. It didn't surprise me because this was his best friends house so he stayed in the Spare bedroom a lot when he stayed the night. We enter the room that is only lit by the moonlight through the window. He closes the door and presses his back against it. I walk over to him and start leaving kisses on his neck while helping him take his shirt off. He then returns the favor and helps me. We started getting into a pretty heated make out session when he picked me up and softly places me on the bed. I lay my back down while he helps me take my skirt and heels off. He is surprise that I actually wore the thong and matching bra he picked out.
He then starts to kiss my inner thighs making his way up to my stomach, then my neck, then my lips. I couldn't help but get wet by his touch. This wasn't our first time having sex. But each time was better and better. I just never thought it would be drunk sex. He starts to take off his boxers and my thong while still keeping his lips connect with mine. As he slips inside of me and does what he does best.
He starts to slow his pace which I know the meaning. So I flip him over and start riding him. As he gets closer and closer. We release at the same time as I fall off of him. We lay there on the bed heavily breathing. "I love you Hales" Jesus says while pulling the covers over us. "I love you more Jesus" I say back while feeling sleep wanting to take over and I let
It.

~The next morning~

I could hear a phone ringing. As my head is pounding from the sound of it. I search for it to quickly turn it off. It's someone calling. "Hello?" I say not even having the energy to open my eyes. "Where the hell are you and Jesus you've almost missed half your classes!" I see it's Mariana. " Shit what time is it anyways?" I say while feeling the urge to go back to sleep. "12:30" "well Mariana me and your brother had way too much to drink last night so, I guess we're gonna skip today."

I Look for Jesus's long shirt while I hang up the phone with Mariana.  "Jesus were not going to sch...."   I run to the bathroom to throw up all the alcohol I consumed last night. "You okay babe" Jesus said in a husky tone while one hand is rubbing my back and the other holding my hair. "No" I said. "Look let's get dressed then go home and rest. Maybe too much alcohol is the problem?" We got dressed then headed down stairs to get into Jesus's car. We head to my house to sleep the rest of the day away.