Hate & Hurt

*Leigh-Anne and Alycia*

@Leefashion: How are you? are you eating well Alycia

@BitxhAlycia: I'm bad and no I'm not eating well. I just can't get over everyone in the gang hated me they didn't like me. I was kind to them. I just want to feel loved and cared for.

@Leefashion: you need to eat Alycia or else you're going to get sick. I care for you in a friends way of course.

@BitxhAlycia: thank lee. You dont have to be rude to Perrie you know. She your best friend and I don't want to ruin your friendship.

@leefashion: well she's being a bitch to you. She doesn't care if you are depressed. She's rude. I don't like that about Perrie.

@BitxhAlycia: maybe she just wants Jade to like her cause you know how she was bad.

@Leefashion: I just hate how I have to pretend that I don't know you, like we've known each other since we crashed into each other like two years ago. I hate how they don't know how hurt you are.

@BitxhAlycia: Hey lee. It's alright I don't care. Let them talk bad about me. It's going to be over soon anyways.

@Leefashion: what do you mean over soon?

@BitxhAlycia: uh I mean like you know it will stop soon. But for real don't worry go back to your friends tell them you are sorry and you were being dramatic.

@Leefashion: I guess. Just promise me you won't do anything bad.

@BitxhAlycia: I don't make promises lee, sorry but I have to go now bye

@Leefashion: alright bye.

-

Short sorry. I'm at school and you know the teacher gets mad at you for being on your phone.

Look who's back Alycia !! She going to be gone soon. Just in cause you don't like her but I'm sure you guys love her as much as I do. If you know her like I do.

Hope you guys enjoy! Vote and comment.