69 and Anal (sex life)

@Jcuteass: My favorite number is 69.

@GingerJess: Ew why?

@Leefashion: I don't like that number. It's nasty.

@Perriehotasf: I love the number 69. Jade and I do it all the time. 69!

@Jcuteass: Perrie! You can't tell them that! It's private.

@Perriehotasf: oooh. Sorry, I didn't mean to

@GingerJess: omg 😲 I didn't not expect that. Perrie why are you acting like a little kid? Omg are you drunk?

@Jcuteass: yup she's drunk. She's a weirdo.

@Leefashion: I don't do 69 anymore with my boyfriend cause his dick hangs in my mouth then I choke cause I'm the one laying down.

@Perriehotasf: eww! That's nasty. I can see it. I'm going to throw up 🤢

@Jcuteass: Leigh Anne! We don't need to know what you and Andre do!

@Leefashion: WHAT! You and Perrie do it. Perrie said so I thought we are telling each other about our sex life.

@GingerJess: I bet Andre loved it 😂 What about that one time Leigh. When you did anal.

@Perriehotasf: I never done anal before.

@Leefashion: why did you bring that up? Also don't do it perrie. It's so uncomfortable.

@Jcuteass: why are you guys talking about this!

@Leefashion: you're the one who brought it up!

@Jcuteass: no I didn't. You guys just think wrong.

@Perriehotasf: ladies ladies, please don't fight. I need my Jadey now so stop.

@GingerJess: well Poopys getting it 😂

@Jcuteass: what did I say about calling me that!

@Leefashion: Poopy don't be mad. I'm so sorry poopy.

@Jcuteass: Ugh! You know what bye. Stop calling me that. I got to go I'm getting sexual frustrated.

@GingerJess: What did you do Perrie? Lol

@Perriehotasf: I just started touching her. Then I was sucking her neck. I put me hand in her underwear and started rubbing. And

@GingerJess: I didn't need to know everything god 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

@Leefashion: phew! I think they left this conversation now!
~
I don't know if anal is uncomfortable or not but whatever 😂 If I left any spelling mistake please tell me. I was in a rush cause the teacher left the room for like 12 minutes. I hope you guys enjoyed

Comment and vote!

gros bisous x💕 (I think that's how you spell it)