Epilogue

Hidden behind some bushes is a small village. Every century 5 guardians are chosen at birth to protect the village. Instead of ninjas who they believe can never be trusted.

In one hospital come five new borns, a set of twins and 3 with other mothers. The mothers anxietly wait until the elder comes in to name the children.

In the first room lied a Baby boy. The elder went up to him putting a necklace around his neck, with a blue flower on it. " Your name shall be Shizen no Sieshin, meaning Nature Spirit. You shall protect this village with your life."

He moved on to the next room, putting the necklace with the orange flame around the baby boys neck he said, " You shall be called Kasai no Seishin. Fire spirit, protect this village, with all you got."

He walked over to the next room with another baby boy in it, "You shall be called Mizu no Sieshin. Meaning Spirit of Water. Protect the waters of this land." The elder placed a dark blue necklace of a water droplet around his neck.

In the last room laid twins, one boy and one girl. The elder placed a lightning bolt around the baby girls neck and a tornado around the boys neck. "Kaminari no Seishin, for you my dear girl and Kuki no Seishin for you baby boy. Protect the skies like you are protecting each other."

The elder exited the room and left the hospital standing right outside the doors.

"Village of Misfits! We have our guardians, Shizen no Sieshin, Kasai no Sieshin, Mizu no Seishin, Kaminari no Seishin and Kuki no Seishin. These babies were chosen to protect this village. We shall respect them and always stand by there side." The crowd cheered, but one man stood hatinng every second of that moment.