Chapter 1

TODAY

"Paige I'm taking this bed" I said pointing out to the bed that was facing the window.

Yep we just moved into our apartment for college. Yay!! Second year of college! Can't believe it Paige and I made it.

Anyways we had a lot of fun last year and I'm planning to get dead serious this year.

WHO AM I KIDDING??!! ME AND SERIOUS??
YEAH JOKE OF THE YEAR!!
College starts tomorrow and I'm really excited! Well this time Paige and I finally went shopping for good clothes this time. I'm not even kidding when I say " good ".

" Hey I'm really tired... Can you make dinner tonight?" Paige asked.

" Ya okay." I said absentmindedly as I was texting my boyfriend Drake Graham.
Drake was around 6'2 and he had blonde hair with blue eyes that reminded me of the sea and also he was the captian of the football team.
Hmm I still don't get the fact that he chose me to be his girlfriend when he had the whole college running behind him.
Hehe stop flattering yourself hon!

Drake :3
Hey babe do you want to maybe go out for dinner tonight?

Me
Yes I would love that Drake ;

Drake :3
Cool...see you tonight then.Oh wait I also need to tell you something. Remind me okay?

Me
Okay sure can't wait :)

Drake :3
Thanx baby love you :''
Bye

Me
Bye :"

Oh shit! I just agreed on making dinner tonight.No probs I'll just order from out for Paige.