Chapter 3

"Uh Hello, I'm Caroline Grace Fray.. I think I met you at the airport, and you have my phone. If you could get back to me that would be great, so we could switch back. Bye." Ending the call, I tried to sound semi nice. Considering he was a total asshole when I met him at the airport. I really want my phone back.. I don't want him to go through my phone, that would be so awkward..

About a few hours after I called i got a call back from the guy.

"Hey. Is this that Caroline girl..?" He asked like it was nothing.

"Yes, that's me."

"I'm Ryder. I can meet you at the Bistro Cafe tomorrow morning at 9 to switch phones. Is that fine?" He asked. 

"Yeah I can do that! Thanks." I said trying to keep myself from smiling, he was so hot!

"Ok. Hot selfies by the way. Loving the lingerie pics, sexy mama." And he hung up.

Oh my god! He was going through my phone!! Ughhhh asshole. Ok on my defense I had a fling with this guy awhile back and we sent some sexy pictures back and forth to each other to keep our relationship interesting. I do not regret It one bit because he had a beautiful 12 pack.

I spent quite some time of my day putting on makeup and trying to get my winged eye liner mastered. Which I never did. I sucked at it and I hated to admit it to myself.

So I gave up and went on the deck.

I spent a lot of time with my headphones in listening to Kodaline and Birdy pretending I was in a music video. With that whole 'I have a sad face' look. You know, staring into the distance. But after awhile I went to get froyo with my brother. We did a story guessing game. Where we chose random people in the restaurant and guessed there life stories. For instance I choose to guess the life of the girl with the beautiful blonde hair sitting next to the black haired guy. He looked like a bad boy. Tattoos, tan, looked like he smoked. And I could be completely wrong, but this was my guess. She was probably the girl who got this adventure with him. She was innocent and young and his world was completely dark. He partied and smoked, got high, and had sex all the time.. But she didn't do a damn thing. And maybe she got sick of doing that, maybe she needed adventure. So she fell for him. And for awhile he showed her a whole new world she wasn't use to. But after awhile she realized she was just a plan in his plot to demolishing girls, ruining them, and turning them bad.

I use to be that girl, the girl who got a thrill out of bad guys. But I realized I didn't want to be that girl.

I use to be the girl who went back to guys, thinking every time would be different. And she probably did that too, she realized he was hurting her. But she missed him, and her world was easier to breathe with him around. That's the mistake I made. But one day I told myself that I'm a hell of a lot better than that girl.

So yes, that's what me and my brother do when we get bored.

I opened the door to the cafe. I touched my bangle to stop from making noise as my grey boot heels clicked against the hard floors. I went with white stopped jeans today.. Hoping that my period didn't strike me today.

My hair flowed to one side of my shoulder and I propped my sunglasses on top of my head. I sat down not seeing Ryder.

I took his phone out so I could give it to him, switch and than leave, so that this doesn't have to be hard. But my gut feeling was that he wasn't going to make this Easy for me.

"Well.. I hope a chai tea latte works." He said handing me a drink as he sat across from me with his.

"Oh.. Umm thanks you didn't have to do that! Here's your phone! Thanks again for the drink." I said sliding the phone over and getting up. About to leave, i felt someone grab my wrist and spin me around.