Eleven

JINHEE POV
I had a strange and unexpected closeness to Min Yoongi. No one was very sure how it happened, not even me or him in all honesty, but I had a feeling it had to do with what happened at 2 am at Jins house.

Here's one thing I love the most about Jins house: it has a piano. A grand, big one with shiny keys that are really sensitive and make the best sounds. So there I was, sitting there on the couch reading a book on my phone, when I suddenly heard the soft, sweet, melody of that piano I really adored.

If it had been any other situation, not at 2 am in the pitch darkness of that mansion-like house where I was pretty sure everyone was asleep except for me, then I would have quite enjoyed the melody that the unknown pianist was playing. But seeing as that wasn't the situation, I basically had a heart attack.

I mean, what do you use to fight off a ghost? I settled with the nearest weapon I could see- a wooden spoon. Probably not my best bargain, I know, but I was sleep deprived in not in any mood to play ghost buster.

Mustering up as much courage that I could while half-asleep, I ventured out of the living room towards the music room. Okay, so I wasn't imagining things. Behind the closed door came the soft rhythm of the piano keys being pressed gently. Was I going to die? Probably.

Oh well.

So I swung open the door, and in my sleep-deprived state I realized to myself that ghosts were supposed to be transparent.

And I was also pretty sure that ghosts didn't have mint green hair.

"Jinhee!" Yoongi whisper-yelled. "You scared me you pabo! What're you doing!?"

"What am I doing?" I retorted, dropping my arm which had previously been holding the spoon over my head. "Why are you playing piano at-" I checked my phone "- 2:37 in the morning?"

"I couldn't sleep.." Yoongi said, trailing off.

"You?" I nearly laughed but composed myself because I didn't want to wake anyone else in the house up. "Min Yoongi who is infamous for sleeping? Who are you and what have you done with our lazy Suga?"

And that was how we stayed up until around 5, talking about our life problems. Yoongi poured out his heart to me. All of his worries, doubts.. and in return I did the same. Now he and Jungkook were the only ones who knew about my father. I trusted Yoongi to keep it that way, and something in my gut told me he wouldn't betray me.

The following day I woke up to every key being slammed on the piano, and I jumped from my place on the cushioned chair in the corner of the room like a distressed cat.

Yoongi and I had been giving each other knowing and understanding looks since then, every time our eyes met.

----------------------------------

this chapter is boring lol

i just needed an excuse to

put my darling baby boy

yoongi into one whole chapter

whoops.