Chapter 9: Soulless

*Yes there are comics in this world* -Zander

                               Heavenly Archer. The name played in his mind over and over. Nothing could be thought. He was back in his old body, but something was different. His mind was in his body, but he felt as if, he was dead. "Fate, do a check on my past. I'm the Guardian. Something feels wrong." Fate looked at him. There was shocked expression on his face. "Jerry, you...have no soul." What in the name of! Ah, great no soul. Will this make me a ruthless killer? I feel, like I need to kill. There must be a way to get it back! 

                                        "So, is there any way I can get my soul back?" No emotions, no worries, and no faith. If I don't get my soul back. My faith to God, will perish. His thoughts got more and more blank. "Sorry Jerry, but there is no way. The only way would be to go back to that realm, but it is closed off." Great, no soul. Makes missions easier. It's better this way. "Heavenly Archer, you want that title now?" Guardian thought about it. Strategically, it would help as a public name. "Yes, but only for the public. People may still call me the Guardian angel, but now--especially in a time like this--I am in no form to be called an angel."

                                           With a new name like that, I should acquire a new suit. *Preferably something more, comic like. "To add onto that, I think we all need some new uniforms. Team uniforms, to show that we are a team. Maybe, even expand our team a little too. Get some younger superhumans, and train them. I got my eye on one, Jacob Ryans."

                          Fate took in all the information. "You are right, Jerry. This will help us." Guardian looked at him with a questioning look. "How so?" He answered, "To take down all evil, and to raise youths up to be good." Fate looked worried. "What is it?" The alien got his teleporter ready. "Fate, what's wrong?" He look at Guardian.

"Firesnake and Angel zero are in trouble!"