Warning

Welcome to my short story! Before we begin there will be grammar and punctuation mistakes throughout the story. Like I always do, after completing the book I will revise. lowercase intended. Now:

1. This book is fictional and is based of the movie We Need To Talk About Kevin. Obviously if you're reading this right now you might already have watched the movie or read the book. The movie is not mine but the idea and few characters are.

2. This book will cover a serious topic and I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or upset over what the book will encounter. I repeat please don't read along if you aren't comfortable with topics like this dealing with mental issues. This is only made for the fun of writing my ideas, not to offend anyone.

3. This connects with the warning from above. The book will be in the perspective of the main character. Her acts and thoughts may offend some of you or even make you uncomfortable. Like said before please don't read on if this subject doesn't go along with you. I have researched about the differences and acts of a psychopath and sociopath. The main character's acts will be based upon the research and things I have learned. That is why it will be very violent at some points. For accuracy.

Thank you for taking your time to read my short story. Please enjoy and don't forget to comment any feedback or thoughts!! - Palleteu