Entice Me!

A man had just lost a girl he was finally getting close to only to find a girl who truly finds him interesting for who he is. Him being an exorcist and the girl being a Russian skater. 

coincidence? I don't think so. They meet outside a figure skating rink only to find they're both stubborn and competitive. Soon they decide it's okay to hang around each other probably more then you'd think they would within just a few days.

When they arrive here it appears to be an empty lot nothing here. "It's nice and open here," she says to herself quietly looking around curiously refraining from touching anything that was there. As he smiles at her hesitance "for now that is" as he steps up and the animation blonde hair blue eyed average height guy. The house starts up as a Victorian-era house which appears out of thin air. She'd blink a bit surprised and looks the house up and down curiously "How in bloody hell?"She'd ask herself out loud. "In defining not normal magic is what I do, welcome to the house of mysteries, a family home for the last 3 generations" Constantine would say. "House of mysteries?...Hm...I want to go in i'm curious."

"Your welcome to it" as she walks in she sees tomes centuries old along with artifacts from around the world most have a feeling to them besides just the look and a fireplace that's already lit with couches. He walks in and sits down on the couch sitting back against the cushion. she touches things gently slightly pulling her hand away as she looked around "Rather old but precious artifacts you have...They must be important huh?"

"The house was made to store powerful magical artifacts so that is what I use it for most of these things where used to do harm to me or those close to me I keep them here to not have a repeat offence with them" He'd say in response "That makes sense" she sits next to him and relaxes against the cushion "Omegersh it feels so nice and soft" she'd say as if she hadn't touched a couch in forever" And warm" he says leaning into her slightly as the fireplace was nearby. She blushes slightly and smiles leaning back on him as she snuggles into his warmth. "So I'm taking your liking the place so far," he says starting to put his hand on her lower back. "Yes it's very comfortable and warm for a house rather different than anything id saw," she says softly and lays her head on his shoulder