Knocked Up

Wassup My Name Is Jasmine, I Am 19 Years Old, Im Dominican And Bahamian So I Have Long Thick Curly Hair. I Have A Caramel Skin Tone, Im Slim With An Average Size Butt An Big Boobs. My Birthday Is On November 13 An On July 12 I Gave Birth To A My Baby Boy Jamari. Jamari Is 2 Years Old. An His Dad, Well Who Knows Where He Is? I Know What Your Thinking.. Wheres His Dad And About How Young I Was I Know.

*FlashBack*

It Was Saturday Night And My Bestfriends Josline And Amya Was Trying To Get Me To Go To This party. At First I Want Sure About Going But They Talked Me Into It. They a Said I Needed To Get Things Off My Mind And Have fun. I mean they where right, I did need to.

So I agreed to go. We got up an got dressed at my house. I wore a tight fitted red dress that Showed off my body just right, showing mu curves an the little butt I had an pushed my boobs up just right and it stopped mid-thigh. I put on some black red bottoms. I put on some red lipstick and just wore my hair curly. Amya had on a black dress that fitted her body right. It showed off her curves nice butt. It stopped mid-thigh and she put on some blue red bottoms. Her Indian curly hair that stopped at her hips and she had on a dare purple lipstick. Josline had on a purple pencil skirt with a whit crop top and some white red bottoms. Her Brazilian straight hair that stopped my her hip and a purple flower headband around her forehead with dark purple lipstick. I must say we where looking so fine!

I had my mom to take us a picture and I put it on Instagram

Caption: FineAssGirls 🌺💍💜😈😻

We Got Over 3000 Likes. I love my bestfriends. We all down for each other and I wouldn't trade them for the world! They been there for me since 3rd grade.

When we arrived at the party all eyes was on us, but some girls was mugging us. I guess because they man was looking. We went over to the bar for drinks. Lord knows I needed that drink. I took about 3 shots an I was feeling a little tipsy. I looked next to me and saw this fine boy named Princeton was looking at me. Lord knows how fine this boy is. He tall, around 5'9 with pretty hazel eyes and deep dimples on both sides. He was caramel with pretty curly hair that was cut on the sides and such a pretty smile and soft pretty looking lips. He a drug dealer though an I didn't really like that though, that messed up the way I feel so I wouldn't waste my time talking to him. I went to the dance floor an started dancing on some random boy. He was handsome, a tall brown skinned guy with a pretty smile and a fresh cut.

I started slowly moving my hips on him to make it home tonight by: August Alsina. I love that song so I was feeling the beat an grinding all on him. I felt his friend getting hard an I laughed an just kept dancing until the song was over. I walked away an he looked pretty happy. He grabbed my arm an asked to get to know me an for my number but I said no. He was cute an all but a thug. I went back to the bar an started drinking again. I drunk about 4 more shorts an it was over, I was drunk. I went back on the dance floor an danced. I started dancing on somebody different. I shacked my ass to Bounce it , my ass was moving in that dress so much I felt the person getting hard as he held on to my waist. I tuned to see it was Princeton.

"Wassup shawty" he said to me, showing his pretty smile. He whispered something I'm my ear and next thing I know I'm in this room. We where kissing an he slipped off my dress and heels an he he did the same an slipped out of his clothes. In the back I heard music playing in the background. Nicki minaj; Pills and positions started playing

"I still love, I still love,

I still love, I still love

I still lo-o-ove, I still love

I still love, I still love

I get high off your memory

In due time, we'll be fine

In due time...

Those words from the song kept playing again and Gain in my head. He started kissing my neck an working his way down, Moving to the paste of the song. He kissed my inner thigh then went and ate like it was his last meal. He stuck his tung in and out, he started sucking and that made me go wild. "I'm about to cum" I told him. "Hold that shit"He responded. He got up an inserted his tip inside. "You a virgin" He asked I nodded telling him yes "It's gone hurt okay" He went inside an stared pumping, once I got use to him he pumped in and out deep inside of me moving to the beat of the song. I was still holding the cum an I stared to moan really loud "Shit!" I screamed. "Let that shit go ma" he told me. I did as I was told an he came too. He started kissing my lips an he kept pumping. I was going crazy. He then got up an got dressed. I payed there for a minute thinking about what happened as he walked out. I started to cry an I suddenly sobered back up.

I ran down stairs to find Amya and Josline sitting at the bar.

"Hey girl we where looking for you, what's wrong?" Amya said

"Let's go I wanna leave now!" I demeaned. They got up am we walked to the car. I didn't want to really talk about the situation.

I found I was pregnant a week later an left town an went to live with my grandma for a while because I felt ashamed an didn't want nobody to find out what happend. I haven't spoke to know one spatter that except my mom an bestfriends.

*Flashback Over*

I'm going back in town to see my bestfriends an mom. I'm at the airport about to rent a car and go. It's a surprise no one knows I'm here yet. I rented a pretty condo to stay in while I'm here. I make money down there doing hair cause people barely knew how to do hair! I went by the condo first to put me and Jamari things away. I went over to Amya house and saw some cars in the drive way. I see she doing good, her house is pretty an a nice size. I Knocked on the door to see Josline screaming happy to see me an she picked up Jamari An a Started Kissing him.

"Girl What You Scr... Ahhhh" She screamed and jumped on me. She hugged Jamari and kissed him. "He so handsome and I see he's a lady's man cause he's happy." She said smiling at him. I walked in the living room an saw two familiar faces. It was the boy I was dancing on from the club and Jamari father Princeton. I was shocked an was wondering what they doing here.

"Oh Jasmine this Quincy and Princeton." Amya said. "Quincy is my boyfriend and Princeton is like his brother. Quincy and Princeton this is Jasmine." "Wassup" I Said with my head down. "Hey Ma" they said back.

"Who is this cute little nigga" Princeton Said Reaching his arms out to grab Jamari. Jamari got out my arms and ran to him. "My Son." I said Looking Nerves. I didn't want him to know that was his son.

"Damn that little boy kinda look like you man." Quincy said. Princeton was looking as if he knew Jamari. I decided to finally tell Amya And Josline what happened that night. I called them into the kitchen and started talking.

"So y'all Remember the night We went to that party?" I Asked them. And they shook their head yes. I told them everything that happened and they looked as if they seen a ghost.

"Damnnnn" they both said shocked. I sighed. I didn't know what to do.

"Well you need to tell him!" Josline said. "Not Yet" I Replied.

We walked back to the living room where Jamari Was still Playing with Princeton.

"Can I talk to you?" Princeton asked me. We walked outside an he got straight to the point.

"I remember that night at the party with you, I know you looked familiar." He told me. I hope he don't remember that night an ask an

about Jamari I don't want him to know yet. I'm not ready I knew one day I would run into him just not today.