Chapter 1

"I remember that night at the party with you, I knew you looked familiar." He told me. I hope he don't remember that night an ask an about Jamari I don't want him to know yet. I'm not ready I knew one day I would run into him just not today.

"Yeah, And?" I looked as if he was speaking another language.

"Look I Just--" Cutting him off not really wanting to hear what he was about to say.

"I hope you know that night you fucked an left me an got me pregnant with your son, that little boy in there is yours." He frowned at me. "Yeah do you remember that? Leaving me when i was drunk? Not using a condom?" He looked at me confused.

"How you know he mine? An if he is why didn't you tell me." He said with a serious look on his face.

"The fuck you mean you the only person I ever been with and yo ass didn't use a fucking condom." I snapped at him, giving him a dumb look.

"Shit you led me up stairs, better yet let me get a DNA test." He asked smirking. At that point i got mad an walked inside the house. I told Jamari to get ready to leave. I said bye to Josline and Amya while giving them my address to the condo so they can come over tomorrow.

When I got inside the house I put Jamari in the tub to take him a bath and put him to bed. Then I did my hygiene things and went into my room to watch think like a man until i went to sleep.

*

The next morning I woke up and did my morning things. I walked into the kitchen about to find some food until I heard knocks at the door. I opened to see Amya, Quince & Princeton. I kinda mugged Princeton and went over to Amya.

"What he doing here?"

"Girl him an Quincy said they wanted to come an Princeton said he wanted to talk to you." She said with a smirk on her face. I playfully rolled my eyes then got up to answer the knock at the door. Josline walked in with bags in her hands.

"I brought food." She said while placing the bags on the counter. It was a whole bunch of pancakes, bacon, eggs, & sausages. Everybody rushed over to get some food. I fixed Jamari and I plate.

"Jamari get up baby, Come eat." As soon as I said that he got out of bed and ran to the kitchen. I laughed an gave him his plate at told him he could sit on the couch to watch tv.

After breakfast I washed the dishes an sat in the living room joining everybody. Jamari was playing with Princeton and he looked so happy as if he knew that was his dad. I seen Princeton whisper something into Jamari ear and i walked over an sat with them.

"Jamari come on so we can get you dressed." I grabbed his hand an went to his room. I started some bath water so he can bath an picked him out something to wear.

I picked out some black pants, black shirt, black leather jacket and Gamma Blues 11's.

I heard the bedroom door close as I looked behind me it was Princeton. I looked at him an kept undressing Jamari.

"Let me handle it ma. I will take him a bath." I looked at him at walked Jamari to the tub an placed him in it.

"Look don't even worry about the DNA test. I know he mine. I want to be in my son life just as much as you do." He gabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"I want a family."

I laughed at him before answering. "I know yo ass just didn't walk in here talking bout you want a damn family. You don't even know me and as far as your son, I have no problem with you seeing him but this not going to be no family. Besides I don't like how you did me that night."

"I can get to know you better an I want you." He kissed me, as much as I wanted to keep going I pushed him off. The last time I had got anything from a boy was the nigh at the party. I have been very distant from people since then.

"We wont be in a relationship but you can visit him anytime you want to. He don't know your his dad yet, I will let him know sooner or later. The only time we talk is because of your son. Understood?"

"Jasmine I--You know what okay" He smirked an went into Jamari bedroom an sat in the bed. I didn't even bother to ask why he was smirking. I bathed Jamari and went to go get him dressed. Jamari just sat on the bed an waited until i was done.

"Mommy where daddy? You swaid I see when we get hwere!" He said as he frowned. I sighed as I looked at Princeton. He was just scrolling through his phone.

"I don't know J, you will see him soon. Now go out to the living room with Amya and Josline." As i was about to walk out with him Princeton pulled me back.

"Yo what the fuck was that? Why the hell you aint tell him!" He frowned at me an slightly yelled.

"You know you not even ready to be a dad. When you show me you ready and act like a father to him. Then i will tell him, until them he just not going to know."

"Whatever Jasmine that was some fucked up shit. I will be back to see my son later." He stormed out slamming the front door. I could care less about his damn feelings.

I walked back into my room to get dressed. I put on a lime green crop top with lightly bleached shorts and my black blue and green Jordan 6's. I wet and brushed my hair for loose curls and put on gold accessories. Jamari, Amya, Josline & I are going to the mall. Quincey left saying he had business to do, we all know what that mean.