Chapter 3

"Mama open the door we outside."

Pulling up to my moms house i got a text from Princeton saying he is coming over and bringing dinner later. He just don't ask me to come over he just come. I have a trick for him for always doing that.

"Come on J baby you gone spend the weekend at nana house."

"Yaaaay" he ran to my mom, Jackie an gave her a hug. He loves his nana, she spoils him and always have the best sweets. She is the best baker when it comes to sweats.

"Heyy mama"

"Hey baby, you want some brownies I just baked them so they should be worm. Jamari and I rushed to the kitchen to eat some brownies. She makes them from scratch, its like her famous recipe.

I stayed to my moms house for a while to catch up on things.

"How things been down there with you living with your auntie?"

"Its been good, I think I might open up another beauty salon down here and move here soon. But ma its getting late so ima go." I walked upstairs and gave sleeping Jamari a kiss an walked out.

"Goodnight baby, be safe."

"Goodnight ma, love you."

When I got home I took a shower and put on a white tank-top and boy shorts. I sat in the living room flipping through channels trying to find something to watch until my phone started ringing loud as hell.

"What!"

"Damn why you so mean, open the door."

"No you keep coming over here without asking like this your motherfucking house unt-uhh."

"Man open the damn do"

I rolled my eyes as if he can see me through the phone.

"Man no"

"Okay I guess you don't want this Boston Market." My eyes opened so wide like a kid in the candy store. I don't know who told him that was my favorite place but I was excited.

"Ooooh okay okay"

I hung up the phone an ran to the door. He laughed. I grabbed my bag of food and closed the door in his face before he walked in.

"Thank you so much" I screamed through the door. My phone was ringing so much.

He brought me mashed potatoes, grilled chicken, corn bread, and macaroni. All my favorite things from there. I was so happy eating it, where I was didn't have a Boston Market.

After I was done eating I decided to call Princeton back. He picked up ok the second ring.

"You know you is so damn rude. Why you did that."

I laughed at him I found it funny.

"You not gone keep inviting yourself over, you ask. This not no play house shit. You don't come here when you want to. You not my man."

"Shit, well then can I come over an I am your man."

I cant take him serious. I just find him funny. I started laughing again.

"No you cant come over an no you are not my man. Goodnight Princeton."

I hung up the phone and started smiling thinking about him and what I just did. I think I like him but I'm just going to see how I feel about him.

___________________________

Good ? 😘 well sorry if there are mistakes. Thanks for the votes and comments. The story will get better promise 😌