Chapter 2

After the mall the girls went home. I put Jamari to bed because he was being cranky and I was tired of his little attitude. I put on the shower water so it could get hot. I heard a knock at the door an walked over to it.

"Who is it?" I yelled almost to the door.

"Princeton" I sighed an cracked the door.

"What you want?"

"I want to see my son so open the door"

"Well he sleep so you gone have to wait until tomorrow"

He sucked his teeth an pushed the door open.

"The nerve of this fuck Boy" I said closing the door and sucking my teeth.

"I heard that. Don't get fucked up Jasmine."

"You not gone do shit so stop talking like you are!"

He looked at me and smirked. He picked me up an threw me on the bed in my room and got on top of me pinning my arms down. He licked his lips and started kissing my neck.

"Princeeee St-ooo-ppp" I moaned slightly.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He asked while still kissing my neck.

"Yasss"

"No you don't" He went down my body planting kissed until he got to my inner thighs. He put his index an middle finger inside of me while kissing my neck making me go crazy.

"Damn ma you tight, I could tell I'm still the only one who hit."

"Youuu Got to St-ooo-ppp mhmm"

His phone began to ring. He lifted up for a second answering his phone.

"Fuck!" He mumbled under his breath. "I gotta go ma, but I will be back tomorrow." He walked out the door.

Damn, as bad as i wanted him to stop, I didn't want that moment to be over. It felt so good to have somebody pleasure my needs. He is so Finee too. I just don't know if I can be with a drug dealer.

"Shit!" I said as i snapped my self out my thoughts. I remembered I still had the shower water running. I felt the water an it was still worm. I got into the shower an hopped into bed thinking about what happened tonight. His body agains mine felt good.

*

The next morning I woke up to soft kisses on my cheeks. I opened my eyes slowly to see Prince standing there smiling.

"GoodMorning beautiful how was your night." He smirked at me.

"Stop trying to be funny and who let you in?"

"I knocked on the door an heard Jamari calling you. I told him to find something to stand on and unlock the door. I brought breakfast."

He handed me a bag of grits, bacon, eggs, and french toast. It was so good.

"Thank you, Now what you doing hear."

"I came to spend time with my son. I told you I was coming back."

"Well I need to get him ready."

"I did that already, an he is dressed."

I looked at him in shock "well thank you, an thank you for the breakfast. I have to take him to my mother house for the weekend so you can come back when he comes back."

"Stop being like that, so you really not gone give a nigga a chance?" He said smirking.

I laughed an then opened the door so he can leave. "See you later Princeton"

He got up and walked over to the door with a smile on his face.

"See you later ma." He kissed my lips and walked out looking at me. I mugged him and he laughed.

Lawd this boy is just to much!

_______________________

Do you think Jasmine will give him a chance ?

Well sorry for the boring short chapters , It will get better I promise 😘