Chapter 12: Dancing

8:08 am

CupOTae Posted a new Picture!

48❤️ 3Comments——————————-CupOTae: He fell asleep at my place

48❤️ 3Comments
——————————-
CupOTae: He fell asleep at my place. Such a soft cute boy ❤️❤️❤️❤️
——————————-

ChimChim: AWWWWWWWW

URSunshine: I ship it!!

YoongsBS: he's a keeper Tae

I gaze at the insta post smiling at the softness. If they start dating I swear I might die! I lay around my apartment still with no song. I need one by like tomorrow to be prepared. I finally get a text back from Yoongi.

Yoongs: Sorry it took me so long. I got one

Me: THANK YOUOUOUOU

Yoongs: Get it Right- Diplo Ft Yoojung Lee

Me: OOOO thank 

Yoongs: Np

Me: Wanna hang and help me with it?

Yoongs: Sure

Me: meet me @ the cafe??

Yoongs: Sure

I lock my phone and grab my bag and head to the cafe to pick up Yoongi then go to the studio. It was nice outside. Calm and peaceful. I enjoy the empty streets as I approach the cafe that Yoongi is standing in front of waiting. He looks paler and it worries me. 

"Hey, you feelin ok?" I ask resting a hand on his shoulder. 

"Hey Hobi. Yeah. Just life is taking a turn for the worst," He shrugs. 

"I'll always be here to talk. So if you need to, let me know," I smile softly looking at him as we walk to the studio. 

We walk in and I head to the room. I throw down my back and plug my phone and play a warm-up song. I let loose and enjoy the music and Yoongi's presence. 

Yoongi's POV

(OOOO something new!)

I sit back in charge of controlling music. He moves very fluently and effortlessly. I love watching him dance because he is so good at what he does. I lean back against the wall and watch him warm up. 

"Hey, can you switch it to the song please!" Hobi yells.

I nod and switch it to Get it RIght. He does some freestyle to it and starts to move with it. HE is so beautiful. I don't know how I managed to become friends with him. He seemed so eager to befriend me. His smile made even my worst days brighter. His laugh cleared most dark thoughts. His texts assure me of this friendship that I have become so reliant on. His caring words never stop helping me get through this hell. I have developed such a reliance on him and I hate it. I have come so close to ending it all but he always seems to change that. I am battling feelings. My heart says that I love him but my head says he will hurt me. I just want to be as much of a support for him as he is to me. I want to hold him and tell him how much he means to me. I think I know what this is but I am so scared of it.

"Yoongi can you replay this chunk from the beginning?" Hobi asks partway through the song. 

"Yeah," I play it again and watch him plan the moves out and show off his talent. 

He watches himself carefully in the mirror making sure it looks perfect. He is so focused and beautiful. I hope he knows how amazing he is. 

"Alright, that's all for today I am dead!" Hobi jokes grabbing a towel out of his back wiping away sweat. 

He pulls out a shirt and changes them. His body is nice too. A dancer's body for sure. He pulls his other shirt on and we walk out. He yawns and we head to his place. It is quiet most of the way but not the awkward quiet. We finally get to his place and he throws himself onto the couch. I chuckle. He almost instantly starts to doze off. 

YoongsBS Posted a Picture!

  48❤️ 4Comments——————————-YoongsBS: Dance wore him out

  48❤️ 4Comments
——————————-
YoongsBS: Dance wore him out. He passed out when we got back to his place
——————————-  

ChimChim: Aw. Sleep tight Hyung!

SOCKJIN.IE: Take care of him please!

NamMon: Can't wait to see it!

KookieKiller: Lucky Hyung! You got to watch Hobi practice for the next show!!

I was about to leave but Hobi stops me. 

"No...Stay," He mumbles pulling me back. 

I sit on the couch and he tiredly hugs me. We lay down and he cuddles closer. I feel my cheeks heat up as he breaths on my neck. 

"Night Yoongi."

"Goodnight Hoseok."