The SHOWER

Jason POV

I turned the water all the way hot so that I could wash all the nut off of me and get ready for the day. As I was lathering my body I heard the door creak open. I knew it was Trey tryna get a peek so I acted like I didn't hear it. I stayed turned around and said "see something you like?" I knew that was gonna fuck his head up. "Um I was just trying to put some of my stuff in the bathroom" he said nervously. "mhhm sure you were." If I wasn't sure before I'm definitely sure now he's gay. I'm definitely going to see how far I can get with this trey dude.

Treys POV

I know it was wrong but damn he was fine. I didn't know if he was gay and that's really the only thing on my mind.... Oh shit he's coming out the bathroom. "Play cool trey, play cool!" I though to my self.
"You know I don't mind you watching me, I'm gay and I'm almost positive you are too" he said with such arrogance. I was shocked at how blunt he spoke to me. it was turning me on. "well your right I am gay but that doesn't me there's going to be anything between us. were just simply roommates" I said trying not to seem easy. "so your not attracted to me one bit?" Jason asked me curiously . "NO!" I lied. " ok then, get naked." he said with confidence. "what? Why?" I said confused. " I'm going to sit here and jack my meat and I want to see your penis NOT get hard. because your not attracted to me right?" He sat on his bed and took of his towel. I was shocked but I accepted his challenge because I have good control of my hormones. I didnt want him thinking he can control me sexually but I was determined to prove him wrong so I got naked. He started jacking and boy oh boy was that hot! My penis got brick instantly and he jumped up laughing. He proved me wrong. "Ha I knew it! Now stop playing games you know you want me pa." I was disgusted at his cockiness but I was also turned on."im nobody's hoe" I shot back. "you don't have to be a hoe to mess around with me if it's only me your messing around with." he said with a smirk. I couldn't resist I was horny so I locked our door and climbed on top of him. "yeah come to daddy" he said with arrogance. our tongues danced as we made out, the kissing had so much passion! I kissed his neck and he quivered. I guess that was his spot. I turned him over getting ready to eat him out when suddenly " BITCH WHAT THE FUCK I AINT ON THAT FAGGOT SHIT!! THIS ASS IS OFF LIMITS !!" I was shocked at how he reacted ! Did he think I was a bottom ? Did I give him reason to believe I was going to receive and not give ? I haven't bottomed in years!!