BODY PARTY

Treys POV
As I got in position , Jason got down and starting eating me out. It was riveting! There's only been a few times I had a guy do that to me and he's the only one that's done it in a way that I can't even explain! I tried to avoid moaning because he was already cocky as hell and I didn't want to boost his head up anymore than it already was. I was doing good at maintaining my noise level until he slipped his condom on and snaked on inside me so smooth and so easy I couldn't help but let out a loud gasp. I wasn't a virgin but my shit wasn't a cave either. He thrusted in me at a steady pace and gradually got faster. Then he flipped me on my back and went to town. As he was putting in work he started licking my neck. "ohhhhh shit" was all I could manage to say. As much as I hate to admit it his dick had me dumbfounded. he whispered in my ear real sensually "I'm not bussing till you buss" so with that being said, as he was thrusting I was jacking. This lust fest went on for five minutes. "Oh fuck OH FUCK" as I went faster he went faster. I busted all over my stomach and he quickly pulled out and busted all over my face. "now was That so bad?" Jason smirked. "Suck my ass" I shot back as I flicked him a bird. "again?! Oh man you just can't get enough of me can you?" He laughed so evil like. This is what I get for fucking my roommate on the first fucking day. yeah I know he was playing but at the end of the day I gave him the upper hand. If anything I made my chances of getting inside of him even harder! Ugh I was going to have to come up with a plan. I don't know what but I'll think about it over a nice hot bath.

Jason POV

That was the best fuck ever. I really don't know how to feel. Yeah I was being arrogant after but that's because I don't want to show any signs of weakness. I'm really feeling this guy and I just met him! After being a jerk to him he went in the bathroom to take a shower. i guess I'll go in there to apologize and just cause I want to look at him naked. I open the door just as he turned the water on. "get the hell out! Can I get some privacy please ?!" He yelled. damn did I make him that angry? "Shut the hell up its not like I haven't seen you naked before" dammit I did it again! I need to stop being a dick. "What do you want?" Trey said. I could tell he was growing impatient with me so I skipped
to the point. "Listen I just want to apologize for being a dick. You seem really cool and It was wrong of me to treat you like the next hoe cause at the end of the day we have to live with each other for a whole year so can we Atleast try to be cordial?" He seemed taken aback by my sudden kindness. "alright that's cool with me." he said seeming relieved. as I turned away he shocked me with these few words "by the way that was a good fuck but I'm gonna do you 10 times better just wait on it" I immediately went from 0 to 100 and I stormed out the bathroom.