Hired Wife

Sorry because this isn't an update.
I just want to tell that I'll be publishing a new book.
It will be on 15 March.
Do read and support.

Lots of love, Elly Kimberly

** Hired Wife **

Park Jimin is a well famous playboy and the only Park Family heir.
Exchanged girlfriend almost every single day!
But, one day, her mother asks him to bring a girl as his wife.
In order to get all of his family wealthy, he needs to hire someone.
As his fake wife. Until he gets all of the properties.

"Just be my wife for few months than I'll let you free. Remember, no feeling involved." - Park Jimin

Jung Eunji is a poor girl and work as a waiter in a cafe.
She really needs money to further her study and helps her sister.
But, one day, a young man gives her an amazing offer.
Because of the money, Eunji agrees to work with him.
As his fake wife. Just until the man gets what he wants.

"As long as I get my payment and we stick with the contract and I'll agree." - Jung Eunji

But without they knew, both of them started to fall in love at each other but too afraid to confess because of the contract. At the end, they hurt themselves by watching each other's fake happiness.

"Jimin , are you sure that you actually love Eunji ? Because I don't think so." - Park Jinyoung

"Eunji , the longer you keep your feeling, the more you feel the pain. Just tell him, dear." - Park Chorong

As time passing by, Eunji and Jimin started to show their true feeling but one day, everything changed. Eunji gone to a better place wit the wish Jimin would forget her and divorce but she was wrong. Jimin still waited for her.

"Let's put aside the past and just look at the future. I want to create the new one with you." - Park Jimin

"Let's together porter a new future with happiness and colourful." - Jung Eunji

But life wasn't all about rainbow and wonderful. In order to find the true happiness, they needed to face lots of challenges. Will Eunji and Jimin pass it? Or they will give up at the middle?

 Will Eunji and Jimin pass it? Or they will give up at the middle?

>> Please Vote and Comment <<