[ 14 ]

Unedited

Eunji PoV

"Attention, everyone. Each leader of team are needed in the meeting room now. I repeat, all the leader of each team are needed in the meeting room now." I put down the case's file as I looked at Suho.

"Can you do it?" He said and I nodded.

I grabbed my book and phone as I headed to the meeting room. On my way, I bumped with Hyeri and we both went together. Right when we entered, most of the leader were already at their seat.

I went to my seat which was next to Woobin. He gave me a bright smile but I replied with a nod. I still couldn't help from feeling suspicious with him. It was totally weird when he backed off from the case.

That was so not Woobin.

The air became a bit noisy because everyone was discussing among each other about what was going on. However, I just remained myself silent but then, Woobin turned to me.

"Do you know why we are here?" I shook my head and looked at my phone ; not interested to talk to him.

Woobin who seemed to understand my cold answer nodded and turned away. after few minutes, the door was opened and three people walked in.

"Good morning, Generals!" Everyone stood up and saluted to them including me.

They were Superintendent General Sooyoung, Chief Superintendent General Yooseob and Commissioner General Yesung. It was surprising to see General Yesung here because his office at Seoul.

I was sure something big just happened and it related to my team.

"As you know, there's a broken incident yesterday at this station." General Sooyoung said and within a second, it became noisy.

"Attention." Yooseob oppa said and everyone silent.

"We do few investigation regarding to this case however, there was nothing was reported missing. The motif of the broke in is still in investigation." General Sooyoung continued.

"Then, why we have to gather?" Detective Chunji from Violence Crime Department asked.

"Allow me to answer?" General Yesung suddenly interrupted.

Dtective Chunji nodded as General Yesung stood up and started to walk around. He got both of his hands inside his pocket and smiled.

"I receive the report yesterday, when I'm sleeping. There are two people got into this station. But the question is, why? Because there isn't anything value in this station." He stopped and started to walk again.

"So I try to check through the CCTV but it's hacked. How could that be when our security system can be said as one of the greatest system. It can't be hacked easily but if it did, Seoul station can detect right away. So, the question will be who hacked the system?"

General Yesung stopped right behind Inspector Peniel, leader of IT team.

"But we can't just say it must be IT team because each of team got their own IT expert. Especially Spy team and Crime department." I only nodded as I glanced to Woobin.

"But general, why are you saying about us? I mean, is that possible that the two people broke inside are police officer?" Hyeri asked as I turned to Yooseob oppa.

"It's still in investigation, Detective Hyeri but based on the witnesses, yes we have to say the suspects are among us." With that, everyone started to whisper among each other.

"How can that witness be so sure? But if yes, then why are you suspecting us? It can just be one from other station like Seoul itself." Woobin asked and General Yesung smirked.