[ 12 ]

( Unedited )

Third Person PoV

Eunji gathered everyone around as she was ready for the brief meeting of drug dealer case. Everyone was at their seat except for Dohyun ; he went to a two days one night IT Police Camp.

"Good morning, everyone. As usual, beofre every investigation, we have to brief about the case and today, I'll be briefing out few important information from this case. However, I'm all alone because Dohyun went to the camp." Eunji smiled and Yugyeom clapped his hands excitedly.

However, right when Eunji was about to start, someone knocked the door and it was Yoseob. He flashed a smile as he walked in and sat at Dohyun's seat.

"I'm sorry, I just want to go around every team's room and yours are attracting me. Please continue, Senior Inspector Jung Eunji ." Yoseon said with charisma and Eunji nodded.

"Thank you, general for your visit. I'm sorry because my presentation might be simple, I don't prepare anything much." Eunji said as she turned to the screen.

There was a picture of a man while smiling brightly to the camera. He was holding a skateboard.

"Kim Seojoon. A high school student at Kirin High School. He was sent to the hospital because of fainting when he was skating with his friends. However, during the check up, the doctor finds a packet of something under his stomach. They quickly do the surgery and manage to get the packet out without tearing them. They do the investigation and find out it's a packet of a latest drug, Blue Dragon."

Eunji turned the slide to a picture of an X-ray and a packet of Blue Dragon.

"Blue Dragon, a new type of drug that has been quite famous among the druggers since last year. These type of the drug just happen to be the number three top strong and dangerous drug in the world. It contains such a high dose which sometimes can lead to death. Band based on the picture and information from the doctor, we believe that the packet was the type of packet from the suppliers."

"And how can a packet of one of the strongest drug just happen to be in a high school kid's stomach?" Eunwoo said and Eunji nodded.

"That's the question. And the packaging isn't for the buyers but a 100% supplier packaging." Eunji pointed to the X-ray by using the laser.

Everyone nodded as Eunji turned to the next slide. It was a report of the Blue Dragon and its ingredient.

"Right after knowing about this, Seojoon's parents quickly make a police report. They want to know the truth of everything and how can this dangerous drug can be inside their son's body." Eunji showed a picture of Seojoon sleeping in a ward.

"But wait, firstly, Seojoon is still a student. Is that mean that this drug things sold at school?" Jisub asked in shocked and Eunji nodded.

"We believe that this drug things are still wondering around the school without we know and also the teachers." Eunji said but then Suho shook his head.

"Or maybe the teachers themselves were one of the dealer?" Yugyeom nodded as he looked at Eunji .

"That can be. So let's move to the suspects." Eunji turned the slide and it was a picture of another high school student.

"Kim Soo-Hyun. Captain of football. He is also known as Superman sport because of his love and passion in sports not only football, but everything. And because of that, he is listed among top suspicious students. His ability and strength are just too much, even the real athlete isn't like that."

"Next is, Lee MinYoung. The bad boy. I'm not judging people based on their looks, I do few researches about him and MinYoung has two drug records and get jailed for two years. His case isn't big but he got a potential to be one of the drug dealer."