Chapter Four: Wonderland Madness (Aden)

I stood to my feet. A small sound reversed into my ear canal. I paused and my eyes crowded my outer surroundings.

Although the sun was still up slightly. It was quickly fading into the darkening horizon.

I held my sisters doll close to my heavily breathing chest. My crutches remained elsewhere so I briskly shifted forward. My right and left legs limping without any intake from my mental.

My sister Luci laid one the couch down stairs. My head began to pound as the noises reappeared but this time with the sound of a gong.

The attic had always been a nice place to be. Quiet and peaceful. Until now.

I tripped. My right leg resolving to a excruciating loud *SNAP* of my right and left legs.

I crawled forward. Inch by Inch. My sisters doll had gone missing. The wooden planks around me begin to quake.

I deliberately army crawled for the ladder that led back into the old corridor that led to the eldest room in the estate...the kitchen.

Each time I shimmied the ground shook. Until finally... *SNAP* I belly flopped onto the floor. The breath stolen away by an now carpeted hallway floor.

All I could do was look up. My eye sight blurred. All I saw was a small figure. My glasses had disembodied during the fall. I twisted around to my stomach.

The figure somehow slammed a butchers knife into my shoulder blade. I screamed in agony. I herd my sister shriek as she finally discovered the truth about her horrid doll.

And from all the red liquid trickling down my expensive white polo shirt.

I blacked out.....