Chapter Three!

-Danielle's Pov

(picture of Joel→(right) and his brother Benji(left).←)

It's my day off today, yay. But guess who's on errands and lunch duty? Me, that's correct. That's how we usually do things anyway, who's ever off makes or buys lunch and cleans house. Our system works for our group really, but i have to drive all over town today... that blows. Phoenix better be good to me today! I plan on stopping at the mall first since Beckah and Austin are there. They wanted Chick-Fil-A so i got their usuals and began my journey.

I walk into Hot Topic and see my best friend at the register looking at the buttons.

"Howdy ma'am." I say, placing her order on the counter.

She smiled and jumps,

"Oh thank you! I'm starved! Matt's back from his lunch so i can go."

"No problem, i kinda don't have a choice." I say, winking.

She sticks her tongue out on me and laughs,

"Bringing Carlile his?"

"Yeah before he blows up my phone with bring me my damn food woman texts. I made sandwiches and a little lunches for the other dweebs. So, i'll be dropping them off next."

"You're a damn trooper! Are you buying Joel's lunch or did you make it with your love?" She says with a devilish grin.

"Leaving. I'll see you in two hours. Love you!" I shout as i turn my heels to walk out the door.

I hear her laughter as i leave the store. I myself chuckled as i walked two stores down to Spencer's.

I entered the store and looked around for my dweeb of a best friend. No luck, shoot!

I walked forward where the belts are and i found a guy with jet black hair that hung just below his shoulders and baby blue eyes, must be the new guy i'm guessing.

"Hi! Can i help you?"

"Yeah, is Austin around here somewhere?" I asked him, looking around.

"He's in the back putting away some merch that was over-stocked with a coworker. They should be out by now." He smiles, his name tag reading Kellin.

"Oh good, he'll bite my head off if his lunch gets cold." I tell him, which makes him laugh.

"Are you Austin's girlfriend or?"

"God no, best friends for almost 10 years. He's too sassy for my liking." I giggle at his question.

"Gotcha, yeah i sense that about the dude." He says, humored.

Before i could respond i see him walking from the back of the store with another guy.

"Excuse me." I smile, walking away.

I speed walk to my friend and kick his butt as i was behind him. The guy he was with just walks towards Kellin.

"Hey! Oh, Danni. Finally!" He smiles, leaning in to hug me.

I pull away and hand him his food,

"Here you go Aus. I gotta go bring the other nerds their food."

"Good luck with that, i hope they aren't too demanding as they were two days ago when i brought everyone food. Like Pete, that ass." Austin says, shaking his head in annoyance.

"They have no choice! But if Jack was at work, he would be." I say, rolling my eyes at Barakat's mentioning.

"You'd probably spit in his food though." Austin says, laughing.