Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging

I finished the Look by putting a dark red lipstick and a purple eyeshadow on.
"I'm done," I say and look in the mirror. I looked HOT, for once. And Jughead noticed.
"Wow. That's outfit... WORKS." I laugh.
"Yeah, I hope it does a little more than work," I say, striking a sexy pose.
"You accomplished that. By leaps and bounds." Jughead breathed. He could take his eyes off me and I loved it. "That's my girlfriend. My god, I'm dating that." He said in disbelief. I giggle.
"Yes. Yes, you are, consensually." I laugh.
"God, I just want to kiss you all over," Jughead said, seductively. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss.
"Alright, Mr.Romantic. Let's go get kicked out of school." I say as we pull away. "Then you can kiss me all you want." Jughead grinned.
"That, I look forward to." I giggle.
I walked out, grabbed the keys to my dad's motorcycle and opened the door for Jughead.
"Thank you." He says and does a little bow. I giggle. I hop on the motorcycle, and Jughead does the same.
I felt powerful, the jacket, the motorcycle. I revved the engine.
"That's my bad girl," Jughead whispered in my ear. I grinned from ear to ear as i pulled away from the trailer. I felt the rush as I sped off towards the high school.
I hopped off the bike and slipped the keys into my pocket. Jughead grabbed my hand and we walked into the school.
I heard collective gasps as we strut into school like it was our own personal catwalk.
"Y/N! Jughead!" Archie's jaw was on the floor."What the hell?!" Archie was unsure of whether to be scared for us, scared of us, or happy.
"We're moving to the South Side," I say.
"AHHHHH!!!!" I turn to see Cheryl screaming. "It's Jughead copies! And they're both in a gang!"
"Yap yap. Is that all you ever do?" I turn back to Archie, Betty, and Veronica. "Do you guys want to skip school with us?" They nod.
"One last day of fun with the Juggies!" Betty said somberly.
Betty started crying. Suddenly, Betty fell onto Jughead.
"Woah, what the hell?" Jughead exclaimed.
"Jughead, I still love you and I want you back!" Betty exclaimed. Jughead shook his head.
"Betty, no! I broke up with you! And I'm with the perfect girl!" He motioned to me.
"But she's... she's..."
"She's WHAT." Jughead's narrowed his eyes. Betty looked over at me and the hurt in my eyes, that she was betraying me, our friendship, for one last stab at getting Jughead back.
"She's perfect. She is everything I'm not. I'm nothing," My jaw was on the floor.
"Aw, Betty." He says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Do you remember when you pulled that same EXACT sob story when Y/N got here? When you told Veronica that you hated her?" Betty's face grew red. "Because I was 'yours and no one else's? You can only pull that kind of shit once, Elizabeth." Everyone gasped. Nobody ever used Betty's real name. "You are a stuck up, manipulative bitch, Betty. I'm done with your bullshit. Get with Archie, I don't care." He growled at Betty. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss.
I wasn't expecting it so my eyes were wide open. A second later, I was kissing him back, full force, tongue and all.
Time stopped. It was as if we were the only people alive. But I pulled away.
"Juggie... did you kiss me out of spite for Betty?" I whisper.
"No. I kissed you because I have something to tell you. But not here." I smiled.
"Come on, Y/N. Before I throw up on the white trash." He grabbed my hand and walked me away from Jughead's very confused looking friends. I didn't speak until we reached the motorcycle.
"Where to, Mr. Hot?" Jughead chuckled.
"Anywhere But here."

Time skip.

I turned the corner suddenly and pulled into the tattoo/ piercing parlor.
"Here?" Jughead asked.
"Yep." I thought for a second. "Except there is one thing I want to do first. Stand up." He does quickly and puts a hand up to his forehead, saluting me. "Oh, put your fucking hands down!" I say, laughing. I grab his face. "Oh fuck. I've wanted to this is ever since you started that fight with Betty." I say and kiss him, passionately. I put my arm around his neck and put the other one on his chest, feeling the rippling muscles underneath my fingers.
I wanted this moment to last forever. He liked me, I loved him. Life was perfect. I was a serpent, I was now actively fighting against my father. I had the BEST boyfriend in the world, I didn't want it to end. But like all good things, it must do just that. I slowly open my eyes as I feel Jughead pull away. His face had a panicked look. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Jughead stepped in front of me.
"Run, Y/N!" I sprinted off behind the building after grabbing Jughead's collar. I heard 3 shots be fired. I quickly looked up.
"He could have anything from 1 to 5 bullets left, since he has that gun." I say quickly.
"My girlfriend is a gun expert." I smile.
I hear another shot. I see a flash of black. I begin to run away, Jughead tagging bit far behind. I hear Jughead start to call out my name. Suddenly, I felt the worst pain on my side I've felt since my dad "accidentally" shot me. This was exactly what it felt like. I had a headache and I couldn't see. Reality was swimming.
"Hello, 911?" I hear Jughead ask. "My girlfriend was just shot!" I saw spots, like when you push on your eyes and you see white dots all over your eyes and eyelid. My heart was beating as fast as I thought it ever had. I felt myself lifted slightly. All I could see what Jughead lean down for a kiss. Then everything went black.