The Mastermind part 2

By: Tristen R.

The escape

Chapter: 1

I open the old door and I smell burning wax, dust, and sweat in the room. But the smells are drowned out by the loud sounds of the men inside...

I see there is a rather skinny man who looks weak, but also well off and lively so he must not work in the mine behind the speech stand. There is a rather big, strong man who looks like he might be his body guard behind the skinny man with the black suit.

The thin man cleared his throat,

"Good people, I am here to save you from the corporate bounds that have kept you in this dark hole in the ground for far too long."

There are approving clap and nods from the crowd.

"Furthermore, I will need you to help me if you want to be saved from your corporate masters."

And everyone gets up and yells barbarically.

The skinny man points at a pile of weapons including things like: shivs, knifes, homemade pistols and bullets, black jacks, ropes, tools, etc. and the crowd takes some and they start running toward me and the door...

But I move in the nick of time before I am trampled to death by the angry mob. And I have to decide to help my self by grabbing a weapon and trying to escape but risk death or I could stay here and rot to death no matter what down in this hot, dark, mine...

I decide to fight to save my life from a terrible fate and take my last chance of escape. I put a knife between my pants and underwear and I load a pistol with a magazine and take 2 more magazines full of 6 shots each and I walk out that door hoping to never return and live...

Chapter 2:

Ron was running for his life, while he was running in the unfamiliar back tunnels he saw blood, death, and destruction at the hands of corrupt men and those who wish to escape there corrupt hands.

I hear screaming and as I run I see a mother with her baby in her hands and 2 mine officers are trying to beat her with there batons and take her baby. To think they would try to harm such a poor, defenseless child and women is repulsing and so I grab my pistol and fire 3 shots one hits the man on the left in the head and the others hit the one in the right in the leg and spinal cord. I continue running and I hear a very loud and sincere,

"Thank you Hero!!!"

And I feel good but I have no time for feelings now, only actions.

Chapter 2:

I am

Running

Running

Sprinting

Fast walking

Then I get a sudden burst of energy from adrenaline...

I am like a shadow!

I fell like I am going faster then the speed of light

But this doesn't last long...

Before I know it I am tired again but I keep trying. I know if I stop. I will never get back up.

I must go... I must survive... I must... I mus... I don't know

I am blacking out, but before I fall asleep I see a green can that looks like a smoke grenade that has green gas that must making me fall asleep and 3 alien like police that are walking toward me with what I believe to be stun sticks...