The Mastermind Part 3

By:Tristen R.

"Sleeping" with the enemy.

Chapter 1:

I wake up and I feel

very disoriented... I have no focus... and my vision is very blurry...

I hear a rather deep voiced man who I assume to be a big, tough brute that is a mindless minion of my villainess captors. But that is probably just a stereotypical thought I got from all those villain vs. hero holo tapes.

"Hey I think he is waking up!" Says the minion

"Grelor keep him locked up till the commander is ready to see him and the other rebel scum!" Says a very angry officer who is obviously very ignorant to the why I fought his men because I am sure he was raised by rich parents and always had it easy in the empire and would not understand fear of death or not having a choice because The rich barons in the empire say they follow the rules to the letter but really they break them all and have connections to pay a small fee and get away with there various crimes. And the empire allows it to happen as long as they get what they want from the barons.

I now have had to to adjust my eyes and I can make out the environment around me and I see what I believe to be a old grey cloth, maybe a decent sized blanket used as some type of tarp around the cage I seem to be in.

Then I look to my side and see that there is indeed another rebel next to me, she is a Zelotian from the planet Rynish home of the very religious Redorian Sisters Church of Z'earhena the Zelotian high goddess of love, loyalty, and commitment the main quality of the Zelotian peoples. Because of this the Zelotian race is a very religious and trustable people who make good traveling companions because of there many gods blessings and there loyalty makes them almost fearless and let's them do things no others may be willing to do. I had a old girlfriend who had been a Zelotian and she had been a missionary Nurse who came to the mine often to help the miners with there daily medical needs but her missionary had been moved to some far off land away from me and so or relationship ended with it.

She is in the standard Redorian Sister missionary Priestess in training uniform but it is very worn and tattered. I notice she and I are bound at are feet together with titanium leg shackles and hand cuffs.