Part One

Summary - Join Jimmy Turner on his first sexy adventure! Be sure to share the series!

One day Jimmy Turner was walking with his friend Eugene. Eugene was a weird kid. He liked to watch midget porn. He also liked to wear fedoras and trench coats. He was the best kid in the Jimmy Gang at eating markers and dicks. Jimmy wasn't too fond of this cock sucker, but Eugene liked following Jimmy around. It got to the point where Eugene was staring in Jimmy's window, watching him take a poo-poo. Eugene also enjoyed smelling and eating little boys.

"I want to suck your dick, Jimmy..." Eugene said under his breath.

"Lol, fuck no, you fucking gay piece of shit," said Jimmy who happened to be wearing a speedo. It was winter. Jimmy didn't care. He just enjoyed being sexy at all times.

"Lol. I'm not gay," said Eugene hesitantly.

"Sure, you stupid cuck," said Jimmy, sarcastically. The two sexy bastards continued walking until Eugene spontaneously ejaculated. It. Was. Wet.

"Fuck, shit, dick. This happens all the time," exclaimed mother fucking Eugene.

"Maybe that wouldn't of happened if you didn't have every single STD possible." Jimmy was angry at Eugene for blowing his load.

"Lol. Your just jealous of my 3 inches." Eugene fatally roasted him. Eugene then found a mouse and quickly slipped it into his thong. "Oh yeah. Thats HOT!" Then suddenly, the mouse turned into Hanley Handjob, Jimmy's arch nemesis who had a beard that was so thick, it was thicker than Jimmy's mom. As the mouse turned into Hanley, it ripped Eugene's thong, nearly killing both of them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? Why did you put me in your pants? You gaywad? Answer me!" Said Hanley Handjob. "Sike! I liked it."

"MMMMMMMMMMM." Eugene enjoyed it too much. All of a sudden, Gandhi popped out of nowhere. He was all muscular and veiny. Gandhi was a magical man who carried the Magic Dragon Dildo of Middle Earth. This object was able to destroy any pussy it touched, also dubbing it The Pussy Destroyer. He took the sexy toy and shoved it up Handjob's underside, causing him to fly into the sky. His pussy was demolished one more time. The Jimmy Gang was safe for now.