Part Three

Summary - The Jimmy Gang continues on their journey back home, but they find an ancient secret. 

As they continue home, Gandhi, Jimmy, and Eugene stop to take a break. They find a temple, an ancient temple. They see bones of savage humans, who were once called Armonites. This was before the Cataclysm.

"What the fuck is up with all of these bodies," said Jimmy. As Jimmy said that, he had a vision. A handsome man... killing these terrible monsters. He recognized the man in his vision, but couldn't put his finger on it... "Guys! I just had a vision! A handsome man... Killed these bastardous inbreds many, many years ago!"

"That sounds fucking cool. Do you know who it was?" said Gandhi.

"Nah, I can't put my finger on it. He looked familiar as fuck though..."

"Holy cock!" Bellowed Eugene. He pointed at a sword that was stood at the top of the temple. The three ran to the godly object. "Can I put it in my ass?"

"Fuck no you gaywad," said Jimmy. "Lol what do we do with it?"

"Put it up my ass please," whined Eugene.

"Fine, you gay shit, hahaha," laughed Jimmy. Jimmy remembered how Eugene's gayness was basically a disability to Eugene because of how gay he was. It was all that was on his mind... Gay shit. Eugene then shoved it up his ass to save for later.