Chapter 2: ....j

Y/n pov

Today is another day, I walk to my locker and open it as expected there's a rose and a letter underneath it,I took the letter and read it.

Hiii~ Y/n I hope you read the letter from yesterday,if you did then I'm happy.......I know you don't know me but I will always be by your side to cheer you up!!! Bye have a good day!!!

-J

While reading the letter I didn't notice that I'm smiling like an idiot, I slap my self to stop me from smiling.

I took the letter and place it on one of my book to make sure I won't forgot to take it home later.

~after first class~

I open my locker and put a piece of paper on the spot where j always put his letter on then walk to my second class.

-What was written on the piece of paper-

Hi J I really want to know who you are, so I was hoping if we can meet today after school please live a letter :)

-Y/n

After awhile finally it's lunch time,I told my friend's to meet me at the canteen,I walk to my locker and open it and there I didn't saw the paper that I put earlier,I knew his going to read it, I pick up the paper and read it.

Sure....let's meet up at xxxxxxxxx park after school :)

-J

I smile happily,knowing that he agree to meet up with me,finally I can talk to you in person.

~After school~

I was so excited to meet j for the first time that I even get my friend to drop me off at xxxxxxxx park.

Once I get their I found a bench near the entrance I sat there and wait for J, so if j come he will easily see me.

~1 minute later~

I was watching the ducks swim in the river when some one seat beside me.

"S-sorry if y-you wait for t-to long"

I look beside me shock because of the sudden voice.

He's here.........j

_______________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoy read this ff and don't forget to vote!!