Chapter 8: Memory no.3

Y/n pov

In the morning Yoongi and hoseok take us to a beach near the vacation house while Jin and namjoon went to pack the food that we are going to eat later.

Jungkook,taehyung, hoseok, and jimin went to play in the water, while suga lay down on the sand and sleep, I guess the guys forced him to wake up early.

I decided to wait for namjoon and jin so I can help them prepare the food, while waiting I took out my phone and take a picture of the guys playing.

I also take a picture of yoongi sleeping peacefully

Imagine yoongi sleeping on the sand.

As I was looking at the pictures I took I heard Jin's voice.

Jin: kids be careful don't hurt yourself!!

Maknae line with hoseok: yes mom!! *giggle*

Me and jin prepare the foods while namjoon seat down beside yoongi who is still sleeping.

While we where preparing I felt a hand wrap around my waist, I look back and saw jimin.

Y/n: oh oppa are you hungry?

Jimin: yess babe *pout*

I smile and give him a barbecue, he smiled back at me and peck me on the lips, I was shocked and feel my face burning.

Jimin: aww my baby is blushing!!

Y/n: shut up chimchim.

I walk away from him after I grab some barbecue to give to others, but jimin follow after me.

After I give the barbecue to them jimin grab my wrist.

Y/n: jimin oppa where are we going?

Jimin: secret~

We finally stop somewhere that doesn't have any people expect for us, jimin face me forward I was so shock by what I saw.

I also saw bts, mom, priest, and some of my friends, jimin suddenly kneel down and look up to me and said.

Jimin: Y/n....will you marry me?

I look at him with teary eyes.

Y/n: ji-jimin.......yes!!

He hug me and spin me around , we broke the hug and kiss each other.

Jimin: let's get married.

He smiled to me, while I was still crying, I just nodded because I still can't answer him properly.

We walk through the aisle holding hands, we are now in Front of the priest, and he start the ceremony.

20 minutes later, after we say our vows the priest said you may now kiss the bride, people start to cheer, and jimin is slowly leaning to my face I close my eye and after a while I feel his soft plump lips.

We break the kiss and look at the people they were smiling at us while I can see my mom having a teary eyes.

After the ceremony we decided to celebrate it here at the beach jin prepare a lot of food but most of them are from catering.

While they were eating jimin bring me somewhere where we can see the sunset clearly, my head was on jimin's shoulder while his hands was wrap around me.

Y/n: jimin...thank you

Jimin:for what?

Y/n: for making this day the best day of my life.

Jimin: I should be the one who saying that......

We fell in silence but jimin decide to broke it.

Jimin: Y/n thank you for being with me, thank you for not leaving me alone, thank you for noticing my letter, and thank you for marrying me. you don't know how important you are to me.

I look at jimin and saw a tears roll down his cheeks, I wipe it of and kiss him, I wanted to stay like this forever.

Y/n: I love you jimin even though you didn't show up to me before, from your letter I feel like you are the person for me, I was so eager to meet you but I can't cause I don't know how to ask you. I fell In love with your sweet words jimin and I didn't regret it.

I smile at him and also feel a tears roll down to my cheeks.

Jimin: I love you Y/n, please don't forget that.

Y/n: I love you to jimin.

We hug each other and stay like that for an hour enjoying the sunset.

I wish we could stay like this forever... memory no.3

_______________________________________

Hi guys I hope you enjoy this story and please don't hate me I just can't think of a great story yet.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.