Chapter 1: rose.....

(Y/n- your name)

Y/n pov
(At school)

I open my locker and saw a rose again I pick it up and read the letter that's attached to it.

I hope you have a nice day today~

........ J

Weird he keep putting rose at my locker since elementary but now were in high school he still hasn't stop sending me flower.

I put the rose inside my bag and make sure it won't get squished.

I get my book and went to my first class.

Ring~

During the first class I just space out thinking about the person who send me a rose everyday.

I wonder how he know my locker combo? What does he look like? Is he nice? Is he in my class? How does he know me?

I keep asking my self those questions until my teacher call me.

Miss kim: Y/n please answer this question.

I look at the board and solve the problem it was easy for me to solve it even though I'm not listening.

Miss kim: good.

Hole subject I keep thinking about J. I really want to meet him but how?

The bell ring and finally it's lunch time I pack my things and walk to the door.

Miss Kim: Y/n may I have a minute with you??

Y/n: yes ma'am.

Miss kim: I've been noticing that you always space out on my class,is there something bothering you?

Y/n: no ma'am it's just that I have a lot of things in my mind sorry miss kim.

Miss kim: it's alright please try to focus on my class,you may go now.

Miss kim smile to me,I bow to her and take my leave I went to my locker and open it first thing I saw is a juice box with a letter underneath it.

I pick up the letter and read it.

Eat well,be healthy and don't skip lunch~~

.........J

I pick up the milk and smile,I want to know him so bad.

Who are you J?