Chapter 4: let me be happy......

Jimin's pov

It's been a month now since me and Y/n start hanging out,we start to be comfortable around each other,that we even tell all our secret to each other.

So today I decided to ask her out after school.

~ring ring ring~

Finally the class is over I quickly run to my locker and grab my bag then went to Y/n's locker to wait for her.

To be honest I'm so nervous to ask her out I didn't even know what to say to her or how to ask her out.

"Booo!!!!" I was thinking when someone suddenly shout.

"Yah!!! You scared me!!" I look back and saw Y/n laughing so hard.

"Yah! You almost give me a heart attack!" I said.

"So-sorry" she said while laughing.

She stop laughing and went to her locker still chuckling.

"So what were you thinking about earlier?" She ask while closing her locker.

I quickly grab her by the hand and drag her to the place where I planned to confess to her.

"Woah~this is so beautiful!!" Y/n shout while smiling brightly.

"Y/n I want to tell you something.."
Urg you can do it park jimin!!

"What is it Jimin?" She ask as she look at me.

*sigh* "Y/nwillyoubemygirlfriend!!" I ask with my eyes closed.

I open my eyes to look at Y/n expression, I saw y/n with wide eyes.

*sigh* "Y/n It's ok i---"

I got cut off when she suddenly kiss me on the lips.

"Yes...yes park Jimin" she smile at me.

I hug her tightly and spin her around, I feel like I'm the most lucky guy on earth.

An hour has pass and I decided to drop Y/n at her house,I kiss Y/n on her lips and bid goodbye.

"See you tomorrow jagi~ I love you"

"See you tomorrow chimchim love you too muwa~" after she said that she send me a flying kiss and went inside her house.

After I send Y/n home I drive to my friends house because I live there with 6 people their names are Jin, namjoon, yoongi, j hope, taehyung, and jungkook, I called it my friends house because jin hyung is the person who brought the house just for us.

A

fter I park my car I went inside and great my friends.

"I'm home!!" I shouted.

"Jiminie!!" Hobi hyung ran to me and hug me.

"Jimin how was it? Did she say yes? Did she reject you? What happened?"
Jin hyung ask as he ran to me.

I was thinking to prank them by saying that Y/n reject me.

"Hyung....she....." I said while looking down.

"It's ok Jimin...you can find a bett---"
I cut him hyung by saying.

"Said yesssss!!!!!!" I shouted my friends look at me with wide eyes and hug me.

"Congratulation!!!!!!" They shouted.

"Come let's eat I cook some food!!" Said Jin hyung.

I was about to run when suddenly my vision got blurry and my heads started to hurt.

'No this can't be happening not now' I said to my head.

"Jimin hyung are you ok?" Ask jungkook.

I can't handle the pain anymore that I fall on the ground while holding my head.

"Jimin!!!!!" I heard them shout.

Then I block out.

'Pls not now just let me be happy.....'

_______________________________________

Hi guys I hope to enjoy it, and I'm sorry if it's a little bit short and yeah don't forget to vote!!!!