Chapter 1

Emily's POV

"AAAHHHH!"

We screamed in unison.

"WE GOT THE TICKETS! WE ARE GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION PERFORM LIVE!"

I had never been so excited.... my best friend, Kallie, and I, had idolized the five boys from One Direction for so long, and now all our dreams were finally comming true. We were going to their concert! We jumped up and down like the hyper neurotic fangirls we were, grinning from ear to ear.

"Omigosh, what if we touched their hands? What if we MET THEM?!" 

Kallie yelled. I laughed, unable even to imagine something amazing as that happening. But what if it did? Nothing could be more perfect. 

For days that smile was plastered to my face, and as the weeks flew by we found ourself closer and closer to that fateful day, growing more excited with each minuit that passed.

* * * * * *

Kallie's POV

"EM! What are we going to wear?!" 

I cried, looking towards Emily, sitting on my bed.

"Umm...."

She paused, searching for an idea.

"Well, we wanna stand out and be original... neon? Home made fan shirts?"

We sat there thinking for a moment before her face lit up and I knew she had an idea.

"How about we go to the logo place and order neon T-Shirts branded with 'ONE DIRECTION' or the boys names?!"

"YES!" 

I replied, liking the idea. It was a plan. We nodded in agreement, and so it was decided that we would piece together some pretty damn crazy outfits in the hopes that we just might get noticed by one in the band. 

"AH! Imagine seeing them on stage in REAL LIFE!"

I said dreamily.

"Liam... his cute plaid shirts, adorable hair and smile, and not to mention his AMAZAYN voice!"

I was absolutely in love with Liam... I had already promised myself that I would be his future wife.

"Omigosh... and think of when they're around the campfire?! Niall singing stereos, Zayn singing I gotta Feeling, Louis singing Vallerie, and them all singing Torn!"  

Now we were all full-on freaking out... we just couldn't wait for the day to come.

                                        *          *          *          *          *

Emily's POV

Finally, the time was here. The two of us had been in Vancouver since the day before hunting down the boys, but sadly with no luck. We'd done everything we could: followed every tweet, waited at the airport, gone to their hotel, but we'd had no success so finally instead we headed towards the arena to wait for their tour busses.  

I could feel my heart racing in anticipation for the night to come, and glancing over at Kallie I could tell she felt the same. 

"I'm so excited!" I shrieked. 

And with a huge grin I turned on the stereo to blast WMYB. Rolling down the windows we sang along at the top of our lungs, ignoring the weird looks from everyone we passed by. Soon enough, we would be sitting in the stadium, hearing the song LIVE!

                                        *          *          *          *          *

We walked around the arena a few times hoping to see them, but when the tour busses rolled into the lot, security guided everyone away. Feeling a bit defeated, we made our way into the stadium to find our seats.