Chapter 6

Emily's POV

Well that had been embarrassing back at the restaurant. Louis implying that there was something going on between Harry and I? Everyone knew there wasn't... Didn't they? And now that I think about it, is there something between us? I mean before, I had never had a favourite in the band, but now would I be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for Harry? But surely he would never feel that way. He was Harry-Freakin-Styles for goodness sake! A player, a flirt. That's why all the girls loved him. He wouldn't want to be tied up in a relationship, would he? Suddenly, I felt a hand on my leg and I jumped.

"Sorry Em, I didn't mean to scare you. You seemed pretty deep in thought there, what about?" Harry asked looking into my eyes and talking slowly in his deep, raspy voice.

"Oh, nothing." I replied putting a smile on my face to reassure him. For a while he looked unconvinced but decided not to press further knowing he wouldn't get anything out of me. Changing the subject I said,

"So where are we going to now?" But Liam only replied,

"It's a surprise!" Hmmm... I thought. What on earth could be next?

*          *          *          *          *

 Kallie's POV

As we were driving through town I was trying to figure out where we were going, when up ahead I noticed the towering structure of the Hellavator and the bright orange metal of the Cork Screw. Of course! Why hadn't we guessed?

"PLAYLAND!" I yelled, excited.

"Yes!" Emily replied, looking out the window. 

"Well, you guessed it! You might need to show us around though considering we've never been here." Liam laughed. We climbed out of the van and checked in before entering the park. The group of us first all went on the Pirate Ship, Crazy Beach Party, the Swings and a few other rides before we split up. Emily, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Niall all ran off together, leaving Liam and I alone.

"Wanna go on that ride with me?" Liam whispered in my ear, pointing up at a large tower much like the Hellavator, but instead with swings attached to it so they spiraled through the air higher and higher. He noticed my worried expression considering that I did get a bit scared when it came to rides, but he just squeezed my hand and said,

"I  promise I'll keep you save, babe. Don't worry; I'd never let you go."

I smiled nervously, but I knew I couldn't ever say no to those pleading brown eyes. So I let him lead me towards it, and after a few minutes of waiting in line we were let in. The swings were two seats together, so Liam and I got buckled in and I gripped his hand too scared to let go. Suddenly, the ride started and we began to rise up into the air. It got faster and faster and I felt the wind whip at my face, but I realized it wasn't nearly as scary as it seemed and I was actually enjoying it.

"WHOOO!" Liam yelled, and when I laughed he grinned over at me, realizing that I was no longer scared. The view was absolutely gorgeous - you could see over the entire park, the city, and even far off was the water.

"It's beautiful..." I said, and Liam turned to face me.

"Not as beautiful as you." He replied. And I know that's cheesy, but in that moment I was the happiest person alive. Right then and there, way up in the sky, Liam leaned in and kissed me hard. We continued kissing until the ride was over and we had to get off, but both of us were as giddy as ever from that moment on. We continued onto other rides and shared some cotton candy, and we spent a while just sitting at a little table and talking.

"Thank you Liam." I said. "I've really had an amazing time with you these past few days."

"Me too." He smiled. We got along so well, and as the time flew by I felt myself falling harder and harder for him.