Chapter 2

Emily's POV

"EMILY EMILY EMILY!"

I turned around quickly at the panicked call of my name, just to see Kallie running towards me, nearly crying but with the biggest smile on her face.

"Shhh! You're making a scene..." 

I laughed as she finally reached me, looking around to see people's annoyed expressions glaring over at us.

"WHOLLY CRAP! The most amazing thing in the world just happened to me! Am i even alive?!"

"Um... I'm pretty sure you are... so what happened?"

I asked, now eager to know.

"I just met LIAM. FRICKEN. PAYNE."

My eyes widened in shock. I couldn't believe what i was hearing!

"You WHAT?!!" 

I yelled.  Speaking hurriedly, she explained the whole story as i stood there, mouth hanging open, dumbfounded.

"Oh. My. God. Legit?! AH! I am so jealous of you!"

We jumped around and ran through the streets back to our hotel, never having had such an amazing night. When we reached the lobby, we crashed onto the chairs and proceeded to fangirl, when Kallie's phone buzzed and her face froze in shock.

"Liam just followed me on twitter...!"

"AH! I hate you right now! DM HIM!"

I shrieked, causing the concierge to look our way and narrow his eyes.

"Ok... what should i say?!"

Kallie said looking at her screen for what to type. But just as i was gunna give her an idea, her phone buzzed again.

"Ah! HE JUST DM'd ME!"

"WHAT?! What does it say?!!!"

Shaking from excitement, Kallie read out the message.

'Kallie~ So sorry about running into you today and having to run off so quickly, but there was something about you that just made me smile and so i couldn't help but ask for your twitter name in the hopes of maybe getting to know you. You seem like such a sweet girl, and I hope that I will get the chance to see you again one day soon. xxx'

For a while we both sat there, staring at the screen speechless.  I couldn't even believe that something so crazy had happened today.

"You have to reply! Now!"

"Okay, okay!"

She laughed. She wrote back,

'Liam~ I'm honestly still in shock. You are my idol, and i have to tell you that meeting you today, despite the circumstances, was the most amazing experience of my life. Your concert was awesome, btw, all you boys are so talented. I would love to see you again as well, and hopefully introduce myself properly this time :)'

"I can't believe this is actually happening right now!"

I whispered. Within a minuet, he had replied.

'Thanks so much! And, seeing as we're actually staying in Vancouver for a few more days, you wouldn't happen to wanna meet up somewhere, would you?'

"Did he just ask you to meet up with him...?!!"

"YES!!!" 

Kallie squealed. She quickly typed,

'I'd love to! Just name a time and place. :)'

'Where are you staying? How about we pick you up tomorrow around 1:00? Feel free to bring a friend. :)'

"AAAH! He said you could bring a friend! WE ARE GUNNA FRICKEN MEET THEM!"

"I KNOOOW! I can't even believe this is real..."

Kall wrote back,

'We're staying at the Fairmont Hotel... that sounds great!'

'Alright, see you there. x'

Liam replied. And with that, it was set.

"I thought today was going to be the best day of my life, but it sounds like tomorrow is going to be even better!"

We both screamed and hugged one another, before finally heading up to our room to get some beauty rest for the day ahead.

End of part 2! Hope you guys liked it... constructive criticism is much appreciated! Thanks for reading :)