Michael's POV

1989

It had been one day since I took Jen to the neverlandranch(What I like to call it),she and I were in a good spot in our relationship. I didn't want to ruin it just because of my fame. Today I wanted to surprise her in her apartment. I put on disguises so the paparazzi wouldn't recognize me. As I walked down the hallway I took of the disguises,Luckily there wasn't anyone in the hallway to recognize me. She gave me a spare key so since it's 7:00 am I'm planning to get in and make the surprise even better.

Approximately 3 hours later....

"Michael!"Jen said surprised to see me,she then yawned."Do you like it?"I said as I pointed at the dresses and the Breakfast I had brought for her. "I love it and the rose petals,how did you put them all Here?!" She asked me confused. I chuckled,considering I was here about 3 hours. Of course I could fill her whole room with rose petals. "Is Alice here?"I asked her. "No why?"She replied. I jumped on her bed and layed next to her. I moved my position to where I would be looking at her. "Thank you Michael",She said as she tucked one of my curls behind my ear. "For what?",I asked her. "For everything....I'm just lucky to have such a beautiful and charming man like you",She said to me as she leaned closer. *smooch*
She grabbed me and kissed me...Just like that... I grabbed her small waist and pulled it closer to me,she had such soft and thick lips. Her breath was quickening and getting harder. I grabbed her back and put her on top of me. Her Amazing green eyes and her hazel hair made her look like the most gorgeous girl in the world. She stopped and stared at me with her green eyes.
"What?"I asked her.

"I truly love you Michael",She looked at me with her emerald green eyes and smiled

"I truly love you Michael",She looked at me with her emerald green eyes and smiled. "I love you too",I said to her resting my hand on her back. "Wait the breakfast is going to get cold!"I said worried. She laughed,well she could laugh all she wants because she would be eating cold breakfast too! I sat on the side of her bed and she sat on my lap and wrapped her hands around my neck. "Jen?"I said to her. "Yes Michael?"She responded. "Those little shorts and that White t-shirt make you look way sexier than ever",I said to her biting my lip. She chuckled. I put both of her legs around me and got up. Right now she was wrapped around me. "MICHAEL",she said as she laughed. "Stop laughing at me or I'll drop you",I said looking at her smirking. "Oh I'm scared",she said sarcastically. I jumped up one time to make her think I was going to drop her.
After playing around with Jen we finally started to eat our breakfast.