Speechless

1990
Morning...

"Damn Michael You made me speechless last night",I said rolling over on the bed to look at Michael. "Did I make you speechless?Because you kept moaning last night",Michael said Winking at me.

I blushed,he laughed at me.

"I don't know about you Michael,but I'm taking a shower",I said Jumping out of bed.

I was about to go in the shower when I heard someone ring the doorbell. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door. Michael ran behind me but didn't catch up.

"Can I Help you?"I said as I saw a slim girl with frizzy hazel hair and blue eyes. She looked about 28 or 29 and she had freckles across her nose.

"I'm Diana",She said.

"Dirty Diana?"I said trying to joke around.

"I don't have all day so can I talk to Michael",She said flipping her hair over to her left side.

"My name is Jen nice to meet you too",I said putting my hands on my waist.

"Can I come in servant?Or who are you?"She said snapping her fingers at me

"I'm Michael's Fia—-,"I said before I was interrupted by Michael.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"Michael said shocked when he looked at the girl.Diana.

"Michael I've missed you",She said trying to lean closer.

"No honey keep your hands to yourself",I said pushing her back.

"Don't touch me,bitch!"She said slapping my hand away.

"LEAVE DIANA,I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE HERE ANYMORE!!"Michael said Angry to that girl.

"Who the hell is she",She said mad.

"Your looking at the future Mrs.Jackson and if you look at my belly it's our future baby",I said holding my hand out.

"I need to talk to you Michael,please",She said.

"Let me th—,"Michael was in to thought then he slammed the door on her face.I heard her gasp.

"Who is she?"I said holding Michael's wrist tight so he wouldn't try to walk away.

"She's a ex-girlfriend from back when I was like 27 ,like you we never went public. I broke up with her when I found out all she wanted was to have sex,not a real relationship. Then she kept looking for me and it got annoying and I haven't seen her since then until she came here."Michael said.

"Okay,you better be telling the truth",I said letting go of his wrist.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower.When I was done I dried myself and put lotion on,I then put on my bra and underwear. After.. I put on some black shorts and a tank top.
"You look fine as hell girl",Michael said as he saw me walking in the kitchen. "You don't look bad",I said biting my lip at him.

Michael wrapped me around him and placed me on the table and started kissing my neck. "Michael",I whispered.

"Shhhh Baby",he whispered as he kissed my neck.

"Michael can we talk",I heard a familiar voice say....

Michael moved out of my way and I got off the table. Then I saw her.

"Jennifer,how did you get in?"Michael said.

"The door was unlocked",She said.

"Sure let's go talk in my bedroom",Michael said.

WAIT WHY THE FUCK IN HIS BEDROOM?!