The day after

1990

1 day later....

Michael told Jennifer if she could let us have a moment alone,but instead she left.
Right now I'm laying next to Michael,he looks so damn cute when he sleeps. I'm going to take a shower then wake up Michael when I'm done.

A couple minutes later...

When I got out of the shower I put on some pants and a white shirt. I then attempted to wake Michael up. "Michael",I said. He still was sleeping. "Michael",I said even louder. "Yes beautiful",He whispered. "Michael do you want to go on a date today?" I asked him,he then sat up. His messy curly hair was all on his face. I chuckled at how funny and cute he looked. "What are you laughing at Ms.Applehead?"Michael said as he pulled me over by my waist gently and sat me down next to him. "At how your hair is all over your face",I said while I played with his hair. "And yes I do want to go on a date",Michael said. "Where though?" I asked him as I rested my head on his shoulder. "I know where!",Michael said loudly. "Where?" I asked curiously. "Here",Michael said. "Here?"I asked him. "Yeah I have a idea of what I am going to do you just go home and get ready for today's evening",Michael said to me in his soft voice.

Later that evening....

I was getting ready for my date with Michael and to be honest I was curious to know what he planned for us. I put on a black shirt with colorful flowers on it and black jeans,I then put on my shoes.Then I heard someone knock on my door. "Can I come in?" I heard from door. "I've missed you Jen!",Alice said as she walked in pretty mad at me. "I've missed you too",I said to her. "So your just gonna act like you didn't stay at Michael's house for months and only came here to get some clothes from your closet!" She said upset.
"I've missed you Best friend believe me, I just wanted to be with Michael and wait for him",I said. "I need to go I'm going on a date with him",I said as I Got up from my bed.