Chapter 24

AN: IM SORRY MY LOVELIES BUT I FORGOT TO SAY THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE A PARTY ON CHRISTMAS!!!! MY APOLOGIES.

Draco POV:

     Me, Theo, and Blaise just arrived at the Hogwarts Christmas Ball. It was so beautiful! And Hermione, oh she looked gorgeous. At first, I thought I was seeing an angel. Her hair was in a carefully braided bun, her dress as white as Dumbledore's hair, and a smile plastered on her face. She ran up to me and asked me how she looked. I told her that she looked like an angel, and I wished that I could be in that moment again. 

     "Hey Draco, you ready to go in?" Hermione asked sweetly. I accepted and held onto her hand. As we walked in, the gasps from the last time we arrived had lessened. Hermione kept telling me not to worry, but I couldn't help but worry about the thoughts and whispers I would get. And although Hermione wasn't saying anything, I could tell that she wanted what was best for me. So I put away the fear, and started to focus more on her than anything.

     The whole night was so fun. It's been a while since I've had fun, to be honest. I love Hermione so much, and she was truly the light in my darkness. After the party, we decided to go home and open the presents we got each other. We quickly apparated back home, wore some more comfortable clothes, and started unwrapping all the gifts. Finally, it was my turn to give Hermione her present. I asked for her to quickly follow me outside, and she did. When we got onto the balcony, I could tell that she was anticipating her gift. This was the big moment, the moment of truth.

     "Hermione, you have been the light in my darkness. When  I felt like I had no one, you popped into my life and made it so much better. You have never once stopped to care for me, and that's what I want to do for you. I want you to be safe, and to feel loved. I want you to know that everything about you is amazing! There's only one thing that I feel we need to change."

     She looked confused for a second, and that's when I made my move. I bent onto one knee and took out the ring. It was gold, encrusted with an emerald.

     "Hermione Jean Granger, will you do the honours of making me the happiest man in the galaxy an marry me?" 

     Her face went frozen for a few moments, but then she sprang back into reality and tears started dripping out of her eyes. And then, all of a sudden, the moment I had waited more came.

     "Of coarse, you idiot! Yes, Yes, Yes! A hundred times Yes!"

     I slipped the ring onto her finger, and it fit like a glove. Sorry, who's Hermione Jean Granger? I only see Hermione Jean Malfoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHH OKAY SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER??? I THINK THAT THE PROPOSAL AND ALL WAS A BIT SENTIMENTAL.....

LOVE YOU GUYS< BAIIIII