Three

Bring Me The Horizon- Sleepwalking

Ilya:

Bruce Wayne is my dad. I had met the man a few other times and even went as far as checking him out. How sick is that? I just about freaked when my mom told me the night I had first woken up in the suite we're staying in now. That's what I woke up to after being trapped in a freaking stone cell for three weeks. After bathing in the waters of a monster making hot spring.

It makes me so angry to have to deal with this feeling boiling inside of me and the fact the Bruce freaking Wayne is my dad and not to mention the freaking Batman. The only normal thing in my life right now is seeing Roy. Sure, I thought he was dead but since meeting Thea, people coming back from the dead isn't exactly new to me.

Roy works for the Red Hood. The same idiot who thinks he can run the city that rightfully belongs to the Waynes. I hadn't encountered him yet but I've seen Arsenal running around with his little arrows. I thought he had put the hood away like he had promised Thea he would do. So many unanswered questions that I don't dare ask. I need and want to stay sane for as long as I can.

Gotham is just as bad as Star City if not worse. These past two weeks have been hard but the familiarity of coming out trying to clean up these streets has kept me a little saner than the alternative. After talking to Sara and Thea the other day, I needed someone to pound on. These idiots out here are stupider than the criminals in Star City. Better than Central City that's for sure these fuck nuts are organized and insane.

"Ilya, I'd like for you to apologize to Jason if you see him again," I looked over at my mother.

"Apologize? For what? He called Damian a gremlin. I don't think so," I said looking away.

"They're brothers, sweetheart. That's what brothers do,"

"Mom, Damian is my brother now. If anyone gets to call him a gremlin it's me. Even if he's Satan's spawn, he's my brother," she sighed.

"Jason is Bruce's son just like Damian. I want you to get along with them. You have always wanted to know who your father was and now you do. Why are you fighting it?"

"Because I didn't know Bruce Wayne was my father, mom. I've been in the same room with him several times and not once did you tell me he was my father. So excuse me for being upset about it. I have so many things going on right now. This party and Jason and all the other Wayne boys are the least of my concerns,"

"Ilya, I know that. I'm trying," she reached for my arm.

"Trying what, mom? I can't do this right now. The last thing I want is to be around people when I feel like I do. I told you what happened to me in that thing. I just need to be alone,"

"Okay," she said nodding.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Honey, I'm not exactly sure what happened to you in that place but from what Bruce has told me- I want you to know if you ever need to talk about it I am right here, baby girl. I'm sure Bruce would like it if you tried to talk to him about it as well. If you say you need some alone time, I believe you. I just don't want you to push me away. I thought I lost you,"

"Mom," I said feeling bad about all of this now. I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm sorry. You're right. I- That's the last thing I want to do. I'm being really selfish,"

"You're allowed to be, baby. You were kidnapped dipped in something called the Lazarus Pit. Scary," I laughed. "Just promise you'll come to me when you need it,"

"I swear," I promised.

"Good, now. I guess I can make up an excuse for Bruce,"

"No, I can suck it up for an hour more," she smiled brightly.