Chapter One: The Fateful Meeting

Liam and the guys were hanging out, waiting for 5SOS guys. Luke appeared first then Michael, Calum, and Ashton. The guys all got up and greeted each other.

"Hey Mates, long time no see." Niall said and they all agreed.

"Yeah definitely, how have you guys been?" Ashton asked.

"I think I speak about all of us when I say, we're doing pretty good." Louis replied and the guys all nodded.

"Yep. How have you guys been?"

"Not too bad actually." Michael said and the rest of the guys agreed.

"That's good, so is everyone ready for the epic game of laser tag?" Louis asked.

"Yes! We are so totally going to kick your asses." Calum said and they all agreed.

"Wait, it's 5 against 4, you guys going to be okay?" Niall asked.

"Dude we were born ready." Ashton said then smiled.

They all went to the laser tag place and bought 2 games then they went to have the orientation to go over the rules of laser tag.

They soon went to go play their games and the 1D boys ended up scoring the most the first time, then the 5SOS boys dominated them the 2nd time.

"How the hell did you guys win?!" Louis said loudly.

The guys just shrugged.

"But now you owe us pizza and beer." Luke said.

"When?" Liam asked.

"Now. I'm hungry and that sounds pretty good at the moment." Michael said.

Louis looked at the guys and they all sighed then left for the pizza place.

~At The Pizza Place~

"I'll go up and order." Niall said and went up to the counter.

He waited because there was a girl standing in front ordering. He looked at his phone then looked up when the girl moved over. He went up and ordered for his friends then paid and saw the girl from the corner of his eye.

He decided he would talk to her.

"Hey, what's up? My name's Niall." he said, catching the girl off guard, she looked up at him and Niall's jaw dropped.

"Hi, I'm... holy crap dude..." The girl said and looked at him.

Their faces reflected each other's, hers was just more feminine and her eyes were more almond shapes. But her blue eyes reflected his and his reflected hers.