c l o s u r e

I guess this is the end guys. I am so sorry to those who want this story to continue (but I'm sure there isn't.)

So what happens is the dinner she was attending with her family was Ethan's family. Their parents were close friends but they never knew. Then the next day, Ethan goes to her house to pick her up asking her to go to the mall.

She didn't want to but at the end, she did. At the mall they surprisingly meet Roi. And of course Roi was jealous to see Niki with Ethan. So Roi contacted Betty.

He knew Betty was dating Ethan.

So of course Betty was mad.

And yeah.

So Roi and Betty was going to ruin their date at the Mall. Betty ran up to them but as soon as she did Roi stopped her. Telling her a plan. A plan on making them jealous.

Anyways, the reason why Roi really hates Ethan is because back then they used to be bestfriends. Niki never knew as Roi and Niki would tell each other everything. But she never knew they both were somehow friends.

Roi and Ethan's friendship was ruined as Roi liked a girl really much. And again, Niki never knew. Ethan and Roi had a fight. As a revenge Ethan slept with the girl Roi really liked and that is why my ladies Roi really hates him.

Now, ever since Niki knew the reason they hate each other. Ethan was dating Niki. She was shocked, and kind of loses trust from him hearing that story.

And then fights.

Obstacles.

Bla bla bla.

In the end Niki chooses..

*drum roll*

Ethan !

Roi has always been a bestfriend to her and that was it. Betty ended up with Roi. They actually loved each other lmao.

So yeah.

I wish i could write everything out but i just cant. I want to. This was my first ever story and it has always been my baby. Forever in my heart ( although it's crappy as fuck.)

But anyways.

To those who have been with me since the start of this story till the end. Lots of love.

I'll always cherish my late nights where i'd be writing shitty chapters to this book.

Sighh

- Yash xx

D I S C O N T I N U E D