Life Among Them

Outside, a confrontation has erupted between Billy and Kyle over Billy's knife. After Billy refused to let Kyle  see his knife, Kyle pushed Billy. Kaitlyn arrives just after Billy knocks down Kyle in retaliation. Kaitlyn understands Billy's actions, but tells him to restrain himself with the other kids. Billy apologizes, but Kyle rejects his apology and runs to tell his father, Ben. Afterwards, Michael checks in on Kaitlyn and compliments her on settling in so quickly. Michael readies the group for a tour of the community, but tells them they must sequester their weapons in the armory while they live in the community. At Kaitlyn's house, she and Devin discuss the reasons why they have been made town constables and wonder if it's part of a larger plan. Then, Ben arrives with Kyle and is immediately hostile and confrontational towards Kaitlyn. Ben is further incensed when she finds out Kaitlyn is Billy's mother and that Billy has a knife. However, Kaitlyn remains calm and successfully placates Ben with diplomacy.

Than, Michael shows the group the armory and clarifies that even though their weapons will be stored and locked, the weapons will still be their individual property. Kaitlyn wants to keep her katana out of sentiment, to which Michael initially refuses, but Nancy persuades him so that Kaitlyn is allowed to keep it as a memento inside her house. At the infirmary, Emmett visits a bedridden Ava, who asks about the new group, to which he is slightly wary. Gale Macones arrives to check in on both of them. Meanwhile, Michael ends the tour by showing the group the nursing home. Later, Kelly wakes up and glances at several family portraits left behind in her new house. Later that day, she takes them outside the walls to use as target practice. Finally she sits down on a tree stump, quietly saying to the zombies, "Come and get me." Elsewhere in the woods, David catches Keith following him, and together they go hunting when they come across a white horse, Keith calls white-lightning which he has been trying to catch for months. The horse is spooked away by some zombies, and others later corner and attack it. Keith and David dispose the zombies, and Keith regretfully puts down the mortally wounded horse.

The next day, the community's children happily trick-or-treat throughout the neighborhood as Michael explains that Halloween is a daytime event to reduce the scariness and admits that they're not entirely sure it's October 31. Billy initially reluctantly participates but quickly loses interests as he doesn't want to let his guard down and adjust to the relaxed state of the community. After Kaitlyn takes him home, Michael assigns the group to occupations to which Kaitlyn agrees, with the exception of David, whom Kaitlyn  suggests as the community's mechanic. That night, the group settles into a house, in which most of them are shown in blissful disbelief about their new situation. Kaitlyn talks with Devin about her unease with the complacent air and fragile defenses of the community, to which Kaitlyn speculates that if they wanted to, the group could easily take over. Meanwhile, at the gates, Michael lets another survivor which he introduce himself to the Mayor and his name, Paul, he came walking in the community as he was holding a chain connected to a zombified Zarina in a straightjacket.

I do NOT own any of these characters:

Dr.Gale Macones
Paul
Zombified Zarina
Billy
David
Mandy
Alyssa
Chase
Kelly

All of these characters belongs to AMC's TWD webisodes