Chapter 1

Chris's pov

I woke up and start my morning routine, hop into the shower, put some clothes on.

Today im wearing a white shirt with blue jeans, grey converse, and my twenty one pilots hoodie.

Put on my brown contacts -the reason is that my eyes are brown but my left one is half, the bottom half is blue while the top is brown, weird huh?- , brush my teeth and hair -my hair isn't that long but it get's long enough to the point where it get kinda tangled- and look for breakfeast.

I feel like getting a Starbucks, yeah, Starbucks sounds good. I go to my garage which reveals my baby.

( motorcycle is the image above, sorry I dont know motorcycles :( )

I got my keys and my helmet and got on. I let her purr with life for a little before pulling out of my garage and going on the road. It took about 15 minutes to get there with traffic. I forgot today was a monday, shit the roads are always busy on mondays but whatever its over for now.

I got to Starbucks, ordered my Tiramisu Latte to-go, and started heading back home. As I was drinking my Latte, I noticed from my mirrors that the same black van was following me. I already finished my Latte so i put it away somewhere before speeding up a little bit to realize it was speeding up as well.

I took a turn away from my house and took 4 right turns and this van is still following me. I heard gunshots and surprise, surprise they are now shooting at me. So I started speeding way past the limit.

Oh HELL YEAH! My first car chase! This will be fun.

I zoomed past cars and past a few red lights. Guess the people got the message to MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!

Sirens.

Now police show up? This is epic! The adrenaline is coming up and not only because of my coffee but this as well. Awsome.

I turned my Bluetooth on and contacted some other criminals. Some were near me and heard the news so they decided to pitch in. Im so glad the criminals and others over there know me as kind of a big deal.

They had guns as well so they were shooting the drivers and wheels.

"Gah!", a biker said, I looked behind me to see a biker with a bleeding arm, "hold on mate!", I said and slowed down a tad bit to cover him. "Give me the gun, you go on and see Hype!", I told him. He gave a nod before handing me his gun and speeding off to find Hype.

Hype is also a criminal but rarely kills others. We can still get hurt so when he came in our life was a tad bit easier.

I looked behind me and started shooting. "Mates, let's go and play a little game!" "this will be fun", said Spike on the Bluetooth. We went to separate directions but the black van still was following me. "Agh, don't you people have something better to do?!", I screamed at them.

The van wasn't made for my speed but might as well speed away. I did a wheelie before speeding off until I was out of their line of sight. I took a sharp turn behind a building. Before they caught up to me they past me including the cops.

MAN that was FUN!

I turned off my baby and thanked the guys before ending the call.

I waited for a bit before turning her on and started heading back home.

I soon entered my home just to be hit in the head and pass out.

Great!

...

-Later-

I woke up on a bed with cuffs on both my wrists and ankles to the bed posts. Confused -and surprised to see someone actually caught me- I tried to break the cuffs but they were metal and it kinda hurt to move around.

I didn't give up that easily though, I always find ways to help me.

Look for a different angle

I finally got an idea. Obviously whoever put the cuffs on didn't want to hurt me, so they put them a bit loose.

Idiot.

I slowly but painfully slid my hands off the cuffs. My hands became a bit sweaty so i used that to my advantage. After a bit i had my right hand free. I took a bobby pin from my hair -you never know- and pick-locked the cuffs.

My left hand was free and i could finally stand up. I began doing the same to the ones on my ankles before putting the bobby pin back in my hair. A free man who was about to kick some ass has emerged!

I looked around my 'room' to find a window. I quickly went over to the window to see where the hell i was and the most mysterious theif has been caught and been took to the most wealthiest company to exist, and has been put on at least the 40th floor.

I was about to open the window when i heard the door open, "well well well, looks like I cought you before your escape". I turned around to see a tall man about 6 foot something, he was wearing a grey business suit with a purple tie.

He had brown hair that was comed back and brown eyes.

Damn myself to hell! Why must i be gay? Im ok with being gay but with a enemy? Why must the world hate me?!

"And cought me you did, but you didn't catch me", I said putting my fists to both sides of my hip. "Are you sure about that?" "I may not have anything on me right now but that doesn't mean I can't escape".

"Aren't you so confidant"

"Always"

"Welp, it was nice talking to you, here's your things theif", he then tossed a black briefcase to me which i cought. "I never brought anything with me here though, don't tell me you went through my place", I said still holding a smile to my face. "No, those are just new, thank me later".

Now i was confused and my smile faded, "why?", he chuckled before saying. "Let's just say, a little gift from me to you".

I opened the briefcase to see a gun, some bullets, a smoke bomb, a grabbling hook, and a few daggers. My face lit up so much with a huge smile on my face im pretty sure anybody saw me they would be scared.

I picked up the grabbling hook before closing the case and standing up going over to the window. "You must be very stupid mate, if you are giving me this", I said still facing the window and seeing his reflection from the glass. He shrugged his shoulders, I then opened the window and climed up. I looked over my shoulder to see him getting worried and confused but before he could say anything i jumped out.

Yep.

Call me a psychopath all you want, by the way I have killed people but that doesn't make a difference.

I used the grabbling hook to help me get down. I landed on the ground safely after swinging on a street light. Some buff guys were guarding the front doors and when they saw me they pointed me out before running to me. I didn't waste a second so they could catch me.

I looked up to see the man looking at me from the window I jumped out of. I gave him a wink before running off. Like before I was faster and out of their line of sight before running into a croud of people perfectly blending in.