Chapter 2

Chris's pov

A few weeks and by weeks I mean 2 weeks had gone by ever since my encounterment with that guy.

I was at the criminal hideout talking to Dean. "We're gonna throw another party here", he said laying on the couch while I was sitting on the other couch checking out my new gear. "Another one? Mate, this will be the 3rd one this week... Do it!", he laughed a bit before standing up going over to the rockets to show the party flare.

He lit up a rocket, placing it where the fake brick was. I was still on the couch and I could hear it going off and ending it with an explosion.

He placed the fake brick back before sitting down again, "what song is gonna play mate?", I asked finally sitting up, "hmmm how about...freaks?" "ha! Thats mah song", I said lightly punching him in the arm making him hold it. "Heh, ever heard of 'holding back'?" "nah", we both laughed a bit, "I see you got a new gun and new gear, what's the special occasion?"

"Nothing, some idiot gave it to me, for free! I'm pretty sure he was high off his mind if he gave it to me and knowing that I was a theif and murderer"

"Dude, what kind of drug do you think he was on? What did the guy look like?"

"Dunno but the guy wore like some kind of business suit, MAN! If you saw him, you would go from straight to gay in a matter of seconds!"

"Chris, bro, I know your gay, and you have a damn good taste for men, but my taste is ladies still"

"What ever you say, but once you see him, don't go over to me saying he's sexy as hell"

"How about this, why don't you bring him over to the party?"

"That's the thing! He's like, the boss of the wealthiest company in the world!", his eyes went wide. "If your fucking messing with me right now, I'm going to kill you" "too bad because I'm going to kill you before you even get the chance to!" "that's not the point! The point is, is that you are falling for Jace Neil!"

"Jace Neil? Think I heard of him before"

"Of course you've heard of him! He's everywhere!"

"Chillax mate, just forget about him, worry about the party instead"

"You might be a bad guy, and sometimes an asshole"

"Hey!"

"Heh, but you do give some pretty good advise"

"Ew, don't get all mushy Dean"

"Anyway see ya later, gotta get this place good then trash it up"

"See ya later mate!"

A few hours have past and I'm just walking looking for any stalkers or just some trouble to cause. I continued walking until someone put their hand on my shoulder, I quickly turned around to see that same guy before I jumped out the window. "Hello", he said as he looked straight at me.

"Hello again mate, whatcha need?", I said now facing towards him and crossing my arms over my chest. "That depends on what can I get" "heh, that sure is a mistery 'cause I got nothin' on me" "oh? Is that so?", he said before looking around. "Let's take this talk somewhere more...private", now walking to an alleyway.

I put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie pressing a button to alarm the others in case things get bad.

We walked in the alleyway and I lean against the wall while he was standing.

A man in a business suit in an alleyway talking to a guy with a hoodie, totally not suspicious at all.

"Im here to make a deal with you", he said, I scoffed, "make a deal? With me? Heh, you really are out of your mind, where might it be now?". His expression changed from calm and smuged, to a more annoyed but, satisfied?

Now I have to figure him out more than I already have to.

"Now I wouldn't get too cocky now", he said before snapping his fingers which made a few of his guys block the exits of the alleyway. All wearing suits, sunglasses, and guns in hand. This should be fun.

"Well? Are you going to make a deal with me? Or not", he asked as his men raised their guns and aimed at me. "Just because you have your men pointing their guns at me, and you gave me free stuff, doesn't mean I would give up so easily" "who said anything about anyone giving up?"

"Ehhh, I dunno, mabey you", I said before looking up nodding at one of my guys and without a second thought I threw a smoke bomb onto the ground before running to the wall and jumping a bit to reach his hand before I can fall back down. "They're all yours", I told them so they can cause trouble while I was being pulled up.

Jace's pov

That's him alright, the mystery robber and killer that everyone is talking about but are afraid of what will happen if they talk too much. New York should be a place where it involves crime but this much attention to a single person who causes nothing but trouble is kinda getting out of hand.

I need to make him stop but, that's not going to be very easy. Not when it looks like he has some supporters, and he's got looks.

I admit it, I do think he's quite the one with good looks, not only that but his accent, I love his British accent. I could eat him up just like that.

I however did notice that he's wearing colored contacts which meant that it wasn't his real eye color, I wonder what it would be.

Right now I can't think so I'm going to get out of here before I'm killed or intoxicated with the smoke bomb.