Chapter Seven

I leave my number on the table grabbing my bag and pushing Carlie out the door closing it behind me. I assume my cheeks are red. That was so juvenile I need to get my head straight.
***
Carlie slams down her back pack. Its just us in the room.

"What was that?" She shouted.

"I... Uh."

"What does the cat got your tounge? Huh? We where out there working and scared for our lives while you where up stairs smootching away with Mr. Boss..."

"Sorry" I mutter looking at the ground. Im such a mistake.

"Oh so now your sorry, honestly I dont think you care about anything anymore your all over the place you arent even responsible enough to talk business with a guy. Oh thats right you dont care because everything is just peachy in your life"

"Stop" I command my voice bitter and deep

"Oh now you want to step up and say somthing when I mention your perfect life. Perfect mommy and dadd-"

"WHAT IS PERFECT ABOUT BEING HERE HUH? If MY LIFE IS SO PERFECT THEN WHY IS MY DAD DEAD. THAT PLANE CRASH WE HEARD DAD WAS IN IT HE CAME TO SAVE ME."

"STOP LYING." Carlie spat rolling her eyes

I opened my voice mail and threw my phone at her grabbing my bag and food walking out the door.

"Protect my sister since im not mature enough to." I say my voice laced with venom. I walk away and then my walk became a run and i ran and ran my legs and chest burning sweat pooring down my face.
***
Abbys POV

I finish my ponytail and stand up. I reach down to dust my knees while looking at the mirror infront of me. I wonder where Case is. She was supposed to be back from now. I walk out of the bathroom and see Carlie looking quite frustrated. She is sitting down on a table eith her head in her hands.

"Hey" I say lightly hoping to not make her mad.

She snaps her head up taking a gasp.

"Sorry I didnt mean to scare you."

"You are fine its just your sister sometimes I just wanna rip her head off and others I want to give her a hug." She rambled

"Where is my sister?" I question curiously

"So her and I had a disagreement about something and she took off and threw her phone at me."

My jaw dropped to the floor and sooooo many thoughts flew through my mind at once. The main one being IS SHE OKAY?

"I cant belive you. I need her!" I semi shout.